25.

(Back to Seohyun's POV)

2 weeks have passed,

I am living with my sister again temporarily after I find a place to stay near my part time job and university. I'll be staying here hoping to mend my broken heart.

Jungkook didn't even called not even once, he really did left. But I had to pick up and collect myself and forget everything that happened including Jimin.

Aside from that, my graduation is fast approaching and it's a good thing because it's a great escape from Jungkook and everyone.

"Eunnie I'm going see you later." I bid goodbye to my sister and catch the last bus going to my university.

My fingers are crossed praying to all the deities in heaven that Jungkook and I wouldn't bumped into each other just like the past few days.

"Seohyun!" Ugh. It was Taehyung.

"Hey what's up?" I asked and he was walking with me since our class rooms are in the same building.

"I have never seen you with Jungkook these past few weeks, is everything okay?" He ask probably curious about what's the sudden change between Jungkook and I.

"Yes ofcourse, I'm just busy" I simply answered and he sighed.

"That's a relief, although Jungkook is a bit weird these days you know? He keeps spacing out and doesn't interested to go to partys with me" he tilt his head.

Jungkook? No partys? That's... weird.

"Oh really?"

"Yes that's why I thought you two fought."

I was about to answer but was cut off by the arms that hang on my shoulder.

"We didn't." Jungkook said. He squeezed himself between Taehyung and I, his arms hang around our shoulders.

What is this?!

"Jungkook get off! your arms are heavy" Taehyung whined yanking his arms away. He just chuckled.

"Noona and I are okay, aren't we?" Jungkook turned his gaze at me, Taehyung was just standing there waiting for my answer.

"Y-yes" I said and quickly walk away from them leaving Taehyung confused and Jungkook in silence.

I can't yet.

After school and work, I am in the subway waiting for a bus that goes near our address. It was past 10 and it's really cold, sometimes I used to think that I really need to find an apartment soon, this is just so inconvenient for me.

I feel so lonely right now to be honest, I have no friends I mean a real friend like Jungkook to hang out with. Without him it feels so empty that's why when he showed up earlier, it really bothered me. What if I keep longing for him? I can't let that happen. The moment I heard his voice and felt his hands, I become so weak and soft that's why I had to walk away to prevent myself from missing him.

If I hadn't confessed to him that night, we would've been together rightnow laughing together or partying together... it would've been normal but, I ruined it.

I let out a deep sigh, "I messed up bigtime." I told myself.

Jungkook POV.

"Aish! When will the next bus come? She is freezing already seriously."

I am on my car secretly looking out for her, I knew where she is staying and it's pretty far from here and also, her job is making it worse.

It's been an hour since I came here and all I can see is her deep sighs and stomping foot. She seemed restless.

I wanted to ask her for a ride but I know she would refused.

She's been all alone in school and everywhere ever since we decided to leave each other alone. I wanted to accompany her rightnow but I think she isn't ready yet, and I can't blame her.

If I could only hold her bag for her, massage her back I would do it.. right here and right now but I know it was impossible.

"Since when are you two both going to ignore each other?" I suddenly forgot Taehyung is with me. He startled me damn!

I told him everything earlier about us and he seemed devastated. He didn't leave me until he figured out why Noona walk out earlier, leaving me no choice but to tell him everything.

"Let her have some space hyung." I told him still eyes focused on her. At least I could look at her from afar.

"Until when? Until she graduate?" He said.

"You don't know how hard it is for me hyung." I said and look at him. He just pat my shoulder comforting me.

"Just wanna tell you Jk, if you really like her don't wait until she finds a man better than you, well I'm not saying that you're not but what I meant was...what if she finds someone at her age and realised that you're just too young for her." He said and shrugged his shoulder crossing his arms.

"Wow thank you for that I really appreciate it. I really do." I said in sarcasm and he just laugh.

"Just look at her she is freezing cold. Why don't we come to her and give her a ride? I'm here so it wouldn't be awkward. What do you think?" He suggested.

He is right. Maybe Taehyung could drive her home.

I look at him and he just nodded.

"Let's go!" He said.