Zoozy_Q x Reader

- Art by me !! -
F l o w e r s .

Let's get right into the story~
------------------------------------------------------

Zoozy was one of your friends at the circus in the sky. An odd yet sweet person to hang out with. And because of that, you couldn't help but have a crush on him.

But you didn't think he liked you back of course, what are the odds right? You were fine with that, it made you a little sad but you knew he'd be happy.

One day you were relaxing by a large tree, you had been helping others the whole day so you decided to have a break. You sighed, it felt extremely peaceful.

You heard someone walking, and it was getting closer. So you opened your eyes to see-

Zoozy!

His hands were behind his back and he looked a little nervous, you gave him a small wave. "Hey Zoozy!" "Hi!" He chirped, sitting beside you. His hands away from your sight still.

"How are you?" You asked, sitting up a bit to get a more comfortable spot. "I'm great! And you?" He replied. "I'm fine, just taking a small break." Zoozy's eyes lit up. "Oh! Then this is a perfect time for this!"

You tilted your head, extremely confused. "A perfect time for.. what? Relaxing??" You asked. He shook his head. "No no! Well- yes! But that's not what I mean!" He said, chuckling. "Close your eyes please!"

"Uh.. alright." You did as he said, you could hear something rustling before he chirped. "Alright! You can open your eyes!" You opened your eyes to see him holding a beautiful bouquet of (F/C) and (S/F/C) flowers, he was looking at the ground but you could tell he was smiling widely.

"Do you like them?" He asked, glancing at you. You held the bouquet before embracing him in a hug. "I love them! I love you! Thank you!" You exclaimed before realizing what you said.

Your face turned red, his eyes widened. "You.. love me?" He asked, pointing at himself. You laughed quietly "Uh.. ahah.. yeaaaa.." You mumbled before he started to squeal. "This the happiest day of my lIFE-!" His voice cracked, making you laugh.

"Mine too Zoozy.."
____________________________________

Such a sweet boy right??
Yeehaw

Word count: 380.