Chapter one: Water volleyball?

"Alright everyone good job today! Please put the cages away, put the land mines back up and I'll see you tomorrow!" Our coach announced. I immediately get out of the water and take off my swim cap and grab my water bottle and take a drink from it then help the others put the equipment away.

"(Y/n)!" My teammate, Kim recalled, "Your skip shots were amazing today!" Everyone in the team locker room looked at me and nodded in agreement.

I blushed at the compliment and rubbed the back of my neck. "I-It's nothing, you guys will get the hang of it sooner or later, it's not easy." I chuckle as I finished drying my hair. "But I always hurt my arm!" Emiyo whined. "Well its gonna hurt!" Another voice called but I didn't know who it was because she was on the other side of the room, I laughed at the comment.

Like usual, us girls had our locker room chatter while changing, sadly our fun usually has to come to an end at some point. So we said our goodbyes and went our separate ways. As for I, I headed to the gym and wait for my brother Kuroo to finish Volleyball practice.

In the meantime, I grab some homework from my bag and start working on it while listening to the scatter of squeaky shoes and the ball hitting certain places of the room. It's not annoying as it used to be, since my mom and stepdad want me and Kuroo to walk home together, one of us has to wait til one of us is done with practice so we can both go home.

"Hey (Y/n)!" My brother said as he collapsed on the bleacher I was sitting on while messing up my hair. "Kuroo what the heck?!" I laughed. He chucked and retreated his hand away from me.

"How was practice?" He asked me. "Aren't you supposed to be cleaning?" I ask lifting up my eyebrow in suspicion. "Am I not allowed to be nice to my little sister?!" I laugh and push him. "Not until you do what you're supposed to do!" He sulks and starts helping the others clean up the gym. Idiot. I thought as I chuckled to myself.

After awhile, my brother joins me on the bleachers sweatier than he was the first time. "Stop being so dramatic, I know you used your water bottle to make yourself seem sweatier, it doesn't take that much effort to clean a gym, especially if you have a lot of people helping you." I laugh, he sulks again. "Well it was worth a shot." He pouts. "Get your crap and let's go home." I say as I stand up and put my bag on my shoulder. He sighs and follows me from behind.

When we got home, I toss my bag to the side of the door, took off my shoes and immediately fell onto the couch and groaned in exhaustion. "Stop being dramatic, (Y/n)!" My brother mimicked me.  I groaned and rolled off the couch. "It's not my fault that you scared me! I actually thought there was a hobo following us!!" I whine.  He chuckles and sits down on the couch, putting his feet on me and using me as a footrest. I groan at the pressure that was put on my back.

"Oh (Y/n), Kuroo, you're home early." Our stepdad spoke in surprise.  "That's because Kuroo scared me Ryo!" I whined. He looked at Kuroo. "Is this true?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "Yeah? You didn't seem to care until now." Kuroo stated. "Leave your sister alone." Ryo stated.

"Fine," Kuroo sighed as he stood up and going to the door to grab his jacket. "I'm going to Kenma's for awhile." And with that Kuroo left the house.

I groan and get up and sit on the couch. Ryo chuckled and sat next to me. "How was practice?" He asked me. "It was definitely interesting." I comment. "Think that'll be a story for dinner?" He asks. I smile and nod.  

Later that night, I told my Mom and my stepdad my day at school and in water polo, of course Kuroo wasn't there to listen to it, he was with his friend. I'm pretty sure I've met him before, I just have a pretty vague memory of it. Stupid memory.

After dinner, I did what I had to to get ready for tomorrow, finish unfinished homework, take a shower and last but not least go to bed. 'Today has been a long day.' I thought as I shut my eyes and go to sleep.