Part 2

"Okay so we will try to be together like boyfriend and girlfriend and see how things will work. What do you think of this idea?" He said with concern about her answer.
"That works for me, I'm with you" She said with enthusiasm and a little shyness and Eric was so happy about what she said and promised her
"I will not play you and I will be always with you and I will protect you with all of my strength"
"Thanks" she said with grateful look .
After having breakfast, Eric helped Myriam at studying , for her there were some things that she doesn't understand but when he explained it with a very simple way, she understands it and find it very easy. At the afternoon, they go to Starbucks for work and at the night before everyone goes to his own room , Myriam said with puppy eyes
"Can you teach me how to play on the drums because I love it so much? Please." He smiled and reply on her request by "You know that I can't say no to this adorable puppy eyes and you use it against me sooo" She still looks at him with puppy eyes and worry about his answer
"Of course I will teach you" He said with a chuckle and laugh.
"Thank you so much you are the best" she said with happiness in her eyes and an adorable smile on her lips. Eric contemplating her with a lover eyes and a charming smile.
The next day, they came from school early so they use this opportunity to teach Myriam playing the drums. Eric tell her the name of every drum and what it is using for and play in front of her a very simple song and when he finished playing it, he let her to try but she didn't know which one she had to hit first so he puts his hands on hers on the drums sticks and help her by leading her hands to play correctly. After a few tries ,she do it correctly and without his help and she felt so proud of her achievement and thanked him a lot.
At the afternoon they go to Starbucks for work and at the night they returned to their home and each one enter his own room and sleep till the next day and this becomes their everyday routine until the next week.
But when they began their exams, they don't continue training on the drums and use the time after returning from highschool to study and after come back from work they continue their studies , they study together and help each other and their studies become easier and after every exam Eric makes sure that Myriam answer all the questions correctly and she does the same wit him. When they finished their exams and took their results they find that they have succeed all of their exams.
At the weekend in the morning ,they woke up early and run from 8:00 am till 10:00 am then they take breakfast at a restaurant on the sea. After that they gone to the gym and done some exercises and then they had lunch. At the afternoon at 4:00pm, they played basketball to let go the pressure of exams and the negative energy , they had so much fun and laugh a lot and Eric was so beautiful when he played basketball , he was wearing a black basketball shirt with grey shorts and black sneakers (He looks like Zac Efron when he played basketball at High school musical movie and 17 again movie). When they finished at 6:00 am they sit on the beach and watch the sunset over the sea and the sky change its color and at the night the moon was in the middle of the sky and the stars around it and they lay down on the sand watching the sky while listening to music together, they stayed like that for a long time enjoying the view.
When they returned to their home after this sporty day, they were so tired but filled with positive energy and they felt so happy, they took a shower each in his own bathroom and after that they gone to bed .
The next day, Eric wake up early and prepare the breakfast and wake Myriam and they had breakfast together. He said to her
"I have a surprise for you, so be ready at 5:30 pm and I will come get you when I finish something I had to do. Okay?" She looks at him with a big smile and excited look in her eyes
"Okay , but can you tell me where are we going ? what are we going to do ? Any hint about the surprise, please."
"The only hint that I could tell you that you should wear a dress and heels. That is the only thing that I could tell you because if I told you anything else you will know the surprise and it won't be a surprise anymore." He said with a charming smile about her expression
"Okay I will be ready at 5:30 pm." She said with enthusiasm and run to her room and began searching for a dress and heels. Eric laughed at her and get dressed and get out of the house while he laughed. He go and buy all the things that he will need to prepare the surprise date, after buying everything, he go to their special day and start preparing for the date. When he finished it was 3:00 pm so he go buy a sport black car that was so beautiful and elegant and then buy a suit and change his casual clothes and wear the new suit, then he go and buy presents for Myriam, the first was a box full of chocolates and chewing gum and everything else that she loves and a little teddy bear that looked so cute and the second was a bouquet of red roses that was so beautiful and the last present was a surprise. It was 5:15 pm He goes to his house and wait for Myriam in front of the house on his new car .
Myriam felt bored because she was alone at home so she watched a movie after draw a little while listening to music and then make lunch and eat it then take a nap. She wake up at 4:30 pm, took a shower, and wear a marron dress with black heels and red lipstick and black eyeliner and make her hair wavy and let it free on her shoulders and her back and wear a simple necklace. She looked so beautiful and so simple. When it's time, Eric send her a message that he is here so she puts her phone in her bag and took a quick look in the mirror to make sure she looks beautiful and then get out of the house and meet Eric.