The right track.

(Midoriya perspective)
I wake up in a room that I kind of recognize but can't pinpoint where. Oh no I can't go through this again! Something moved at the foot of the bed I was in. I curl up in a ball and close my eyes. "It's ok Izuku." A calming voice said wrapping me in they're arms. I open my eyes to see the red and white hair that I love. I can now tell the difference between Shoto and that villain. As I see him I know I'm safe. "Hi Shoto what happened?" "Izuku you went way to far while you were training. Why did you hurt yourself so much?" Shoto sort of yelled at me with concern in his voice. "I'm sorry Shoto. It's just I want to be a great hero and right now I'm such a terrible hero I need to train." I whisper to him. "Izuku you are the best hero of all of us. Listen I know it's hard. But all of those things the villain told you aren't true." He said to me looking me straight in the eyes. "You are perfect Izuku. You are beautiful! your eyes are beautiful your smile is beautiful! You are smart caring kind loving beautiful pretty amazing! You are perfect Izuku Midoriya! And I love! I love you so much it hurts!" He said with heat in his voice. My eyes start to tear up. "You live me that much... Shoto I love you so much. I say pulling him into a deep passionate kiss. I don't want to pull away but I'm starting to get dizzy from not enough air. I pull away when I her a knock at the door. Shoto looks down at his watch. "Damn it." Is all he says before someone walks in the room. Now I know where I am.

I'm sorry the last couple of chapters have been crappy. I have had some writers block. I still hope you are enjoying this anyway.
Bye!!!