Unknown

Hey guys this is totally random but I just found out the name of my favorite song from BNHA! It's called I cannot see directly. It's sooo pretty you should check it out above. Back to the story!!

(Midoriya's perspective)
Where am I? I hope Shoto is ok. I think I saw him running away. Man I really wish I had done way more training. I can't do much because I don't know how much my body can take. Man my head it hurts so much. I haven't ever felt this kind of pain in my entire live! I start trying to wiggle my way out of the ropes that kept me tied up. I was just tied up on the floor the floor was cold and hard. "Stop struggling little girl. It's useless. Do you remember me?" Remember him I don't know what is going on also I have a gag in my mouth so I couldn't answer if I wanted to. "I take that as a no." Well you remember during the sports festival all those mini games you guys played. Well I was the one who gave you their shoe. A faint memory of a tall slim pale man with brown hair and blue eyes came into my head. I nodded my head because I was still gagged. "You do remember. Well when I saw you I just thought you were soooo special. With that beautiful hair shining eyes." I start come closer and closer to me. Oh no is he going to touch me like Shigaraki? My eyes started tearing up. But... what he did was much much much worst.

(Todoroki's prospective)
I started breaking down at school. But I honestly don't care. But how could I care about anything with Izuku gone. She was the only bright spot in my life. "Todoroki look I know this is hard for you but need you to tell everything you can remember about today." I start telling them all about the day from the beginning but get stop almost immediately. "Wait you and Izuku are living together?!?" Uraraka said. I start blushing a little bit. "W-W-Well sort of... She needed a place to stay because of the incident. And my home wasn't exactly save...." I answer "WAIT WHAT INCIDENT!!!" "O-Oh nothing that's not important can I continue the story now?" I finish the story. "So you didn't see the person at all?" Mr. Azawa asks. I nod my head. "Ok me and the pro heroes are going to work on this. But I don't want this like last time!!! You cannot take action." I don't care if I get hurt I would do anything for Izuku. I'm going to find you.

Hey guys thank you so much for reading this crappy book. lol
Bye!!