Party 2

The second party is more my style. It appeals to my wolf inside me. The animal inside me.

The party is held outside. I wear tights a sweat shirt and boots. My hair falls in long curls down my back.

My best friend Idule, is driving while I rolled a joint. We are blasting a dub step track that Idule had made. I pull out two Vicodin. One for me one for her. I half hers, cause she is driving. I start to roll another joint. I light mine as we pull onto the Alpha's property.

I hand her the joint and the other half of the Vicodin. Then we separate she went in one direction with her blue eyed wolves and I went to the crowd. I hate to mingle, but at the raves it was easy just the feel the music.

It was one before Danny finds me. I am very high at this point. I don't really remember what Danny looked like.

I feel someone's arms wrap around me, that same shiver rakes through my body. "I thought I smelt something sweet." He says into my ear. I feel his breath on my neck. I turn around, I place my lips on his neck. His breath catches but then he pushes me away. "You're high." He says, and I look at him. Of course I'm high! Everyone here is either high or drunk!

"Yeah, I am. It calms my animal." I call my wolf my animal. Because that's what I see myself as.

"Come with me." He says. I know it isn't a request. He takes my hand and leads me to a house.

The Alpha's property holds the houses for all the Alpha's family. Even a couple 3rd cousins.

From what I can tell if Danny was drunk or high he wasn't very. Now me, I hold onto Danny's hand so I don't fall over my own feet.

He leads me into a house. A huge house. If I wasn't as high I as I am have known that it was the Alpha's house.

He leads me up some stairs, and motions for me to sit down on a couch in a open room. "Your name is awkward." I say.

"What?" He raises an eyebrow.

"When I think of your name. Its awkward." I say.

"What are you on?" He asks.

"Umm, weed, and pain killers mostly. Alot of weed." I smile. He shakes his head.