Stranger

Danny's expression was smoldering. His body was like a rock beside me. Daring the stranger to say something. The stranger had this look like he didn't understand what had happened. Danny simply grabbed the back of the strangers shirt, yanked him out of his seat and threw him outside, then Danny followed him.

I didn't hesitate to follow them. Yes the stranger deserved a good punch in the face, but I think Danny  would say a good trip to the hospital. But Danny didn't need to have the police asking questions. There are werewolves on the police force, but there were still a lot of humans.

I ran out into the parking lot only to see the stranger of the ground covering his head. Danny stood over him with blood on his knuckles. "You dare to touch my girl!" Danny screamed. People started to come out of the bar, watching the action.

Then with speed i had never seen before Danny was ontop of the stranger, punching him over and over.

"Danny! Danny! Stop!" I screamed and I ran towards them. "Danny come on! He's not worth it!" Danny was still punching the man. "Danny! Your going to kill him!" I screamed, and suddenly Danny stopped. I grabbed his shoulder and pulled him up off the man. I took his hand and started back towards the bar. "Get that cleaned up." I said to the men standing outside the bar, they hurried over to the stranger.