ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ③

sᴡᴇᴇᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀ

•°¯'•• ʟᴇᴠɪ's ᴘᴏᴠ ••´¯°•

After a couple of minutes she returns after she finished eating her dinner. She let me stay in her room, well I didn't expect that a mere human would let me stay in her room just for one night, to hide.

"Levi? Why are you hiding anyways? I read some books about Draculas that they are strong? More than vampires?" Damn this women, she can't stop blabbering about nonsense things. I don't have a choice since she let me stay here.

"Because I can" I simply said which made her eyes roll.

"Why?" She asked again

"Because they're some hunters that are hunting my species, hoping that they would have one. But I was lost, I was lost in my realm. I don't know how to get out of this world. Or this mortal world" I explain.

"Wow" it was the only word that came out of her mouth.

Then I felt dizziness on my head. Everything is swinging.

I fall to my knees as I touch my forehead that is sweating.

"Levi are you okay?" Hanji asked me worriedly as she ran beside me.

"Do I look like I'm okay?" I said in a sarcastic tune.

My breathing became ragged. I just eat yesterday and yet I'm already hungry? The heck?

"Levi are you hungry?" Hanji asked.

I couldn't replied her instead I just lost my conscious and fall into her arms. This kind of a feeling that I've never felt before, her warmth and gentleness, I feel like I'm safe with her. But no she's a mortal.

°°°

Everything is soft and comfy? I open my eyes and look around. Hanji was sleeping on her desk. I've never seen such beautiful women in my life even though she is kinda dirty. But I kinda like her though. Unlike other female vampires, and succubus. Would only greed on my sperm. But she is different.

My cape and my cravat were being place aside neatly.

"Oh you're awake now? Are you feeling okay?" Hanji said as she tried to fix herself.

"Yes but I'm kinda dizzy" I answered.

"Is that so?" She unbutton some of her blouse to reveal her sunkissed neck.

"Four-eyes what are you doing?" Now I was the one who is asking now.

"Levi? Maybe you're hungry, I've read that Dracula would have signs that they'ree hungry is that they feel nausea or dizziness and would lost their conscious easily" we'll this damn woman is pretty sure smart.

"Is it okay to bite you?" I asked worriedly "It's okay to me as long as I help someone" she smiled.

That smile. It brings light to my dark side. That smile, I want it to see it everyday in my entire damn life.

"Okay then" she sitted beside me "I'll be gentle" I whispered to her ear.

As I dug my fangs on her neck on the same spot. I hear her moan in pain and hissed. I sucked her blood. Her blood is sweet unlike other human blood were disgusting.
"Ah." She moan as I suck her blood.

In a few seconds pulled away. "Your blood is really sweet Hanji" I said as lick the remaining blood on my lips.

She blushes and said "thank you, I'm going to sleep now. I'm kinda tired" I chuckled and placed her gently to her bed.

Now she was asleep. I push away some strands on her hair that was covering on her beautiful face.

"Thank you Hanji" I kissed her forehead.

But before I should leave I have to left her with a letter.

After that.

I open the window slowly not letting her to wake up. I glanced back to her and said "I shall returned to you my human Hanji Zoe. I'll come back to you I promised"