ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ④

ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀᴡᴀʏ

{Hanji's POV}

I woke up by the light shinning on my face, it was already morning yet I feel so tired. I lazily stand up stretching myself, I looked around. Levi is not here anymore? Where could he be? "Levi?" Called him a couple of times and keep finding but I didn't see him. then my eyes caught something.

On the bedside of the table, I saw a letter.

To: Hanji Zoe

Hanji, you may wondering why did I left? We'll I have some things that I wanted to settle. And thank you for your generosity and kindness.

You are really different from the other humans that I meet. You are really unique, but I'll be back.

Your friend Levi

I sighed and went downstairs to eat breakfast. But one thing is that..

How should I cover this Bite?

{Levi's POV}

"Tch what do you want Kenny?" I asked angrily. I was being called by my uncle, and luckily I came back on my realm.

"Is that how you greeted your elder once Levi? Tch, I thought I treated you in a good way" Kenny said while playing his knife.

"What do you really want. Uncle" I hesitate the last word, I really hate how he treated me like this. Yes, he would treated me like his son, but no. He left me after in a thousands of years, and I started to live on my own.

"That's right Levi" he stop playing his knife and face me with his creepy smile, a smile of a psychopath.

"Our clan is getting smaller and yet, I'm now retiring of being the ruler of this Clan" He said in a matter of fact tune.

"So what?"

He scratch his beard "and it is passed to you Levi" my eyes widen "me?" He nodded "and you have to find a mate to bear your offspring" he added.

How could I find some mate? I don't love someone yet. Then I remembered Hanji, she could be the perfect mate to bear my offspring but we just meet and she's a human a mortal.

"So I have this female Vampire that I want you to be-" I cutter him and said "No, uncle. Just give me some time to think" He was amazed and smirk "okay then, I'll wait" he said.

"I'll have to go, bye Uncle" I was about to leave when he said "that human girl is really delicious isn't it?" I frozed.

What did he just said?

How did he know about Hanji?

Did he sent some spy?

"What are you talking about?" I lied. Making the tune like I don't know about that bullshit. But Kenny new that I was lying.

"Don't lie to me idiot" I'm still froze at my spot "her name is Hanji right?" I clenched my hands into fist "you should share it to your bel-" but before he could finish his sentence.

I grabbed my knife and throw it to him but luckily he avoid it.

"Nice one Levi" he smirked devilishly.
He's already a devil.

"Do you have a feeling to her?" With that I just realized, did I just?

"You really fell in love with her Levi don't ya?" He said smugly.

Tch, but in fact. I really like her, more than like.

"We'll she's not really my type? She's really u-" I cut him up again as I ran to him like a lightning. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him to my face "don't you dare say it Kenny?! For the last time don't you ever do something bad to her! If you do! I would kill you" I threaten him.

He just laugh.

"Oh my boy! Levi is already grown up!" He laughed "I'm already 2000 years old Kenny" I hissed as I let go his shirt. I walk away.

"Levi!" I turn to him with my emotionless face.

"Good bye! Haha" he laughed.

I hate this old man.

After that I went back to the human realm. Luckily it's already dark.
I have to visit Hanji. That was the only thing on my head.