New ending

Dear everyone,

I know how much this might hurt all of you, and for that I am sorry. I am forever grateful to all of you, those who have loved me through all of the pain and through all of the falls and burns. Thank all of you for never giving up on me when it was obvious I had given up on myself a long time ago. I love each and every one of you, but I think you all know that maybe living just wasn't for me. I was destined to die, from the moment I was born- but really, aren't we all? I don't feel deserving of this life that was handed to me, I do not deserve this privilege I have not worked for. I do not deserve what I have been given, the gratification, the awards, the fans. Of course I appreciate it all, I'd be stupid not to. But it isn't for me, it shouldn't be for me. But again, I thank all of you.

I would like to thank my babygirl,
What a sweet angel you are. You are the light at the end of the tunnel my dear, your eyes will glaze over with beauty and your soul will be saturated with that of pure greatness. Never ever feel like your father didn't love you, I have never loved anything more. And as you grow, my little peanut, know that you are worth more than a million starts. You are, that of beauty. And I love you.

Liza,
I know that I have not been great, I know that I will never be able to give you what you deserve and I hope that one day you will find it, I hope that you grasp it between your hands and hold it so tight it's certain to never get away. You are my everything, when I had nothing, no hope, no motivation you were always there. You didn't care about my scars or the weird things I would do when I was up, late at night.
You accepted the sadness as if it were your own and for that I am sorry, you do not deserve to be a home for the sadness I carry. You deserve to be happy, happier than I've ever made you.
I love you, and I will love you forever.
Till' we meet again.

The boys,

I have no words to explain to all of you what exactly you've done for me within the short years that we've known each other. We conquered the world guys, we followed our dreams and we made it, we fucking made it. It's crazy to think about, but don't you ever forget where you came from. The cracked streets and small corner stores, the late night songs all crowed next to a dimly lit fire. The up all nights, and the not enough sleeps, the "I'm too drunks" and the "this shirt smells good enough" do not forget your roots.

And please, try to forget about me. Follow the rest of the journey you three deserve to follow, leave me behind and sprout into the band I know you guys can.

I love you boys to death, forever and always.

-Luke

(I thought this deserved a better ending and in the spinoff this is the note Luke wrote and I thought they should match up)