Get to know each other - Chapter 5°

➪ ➪➪ Add to your Library

➪➪➪ Vote

At this moment I was paralyzed , I couldn't do anything about it , I tried to shut my eyes close and block the voices around me , but it was no use . I coudn't believe what was happening ,I mean these two at once ?

Meanwhile, I see 'MR.I DON'T KNOW HIS NAME' approaching us as he says

" What's going on over here , what's wrong with you guys ? " and before I get to say a word Oliver answers him quickly

" Well as you can see sir I'm the only one who doesn't have a partner here , and these two won't let me join them ! " What the hell ! 

" When did I say that you can't join us you Liar ? It's just that this is a duo work , no offence it's not that I'm a big fan of my partner but these were the teacher's instructions Oliver ! " I say obviously taken back by his accusation .

" Hey when did I become a part of your little feud ? I always sit here it's my place before you 'kitten' came to this school so just because you happened to be here first today doesn't mean that I'm "your partner" in fact you are my partner.." 'The parking lot jerk' stands up from his desk obviously at the mention of his name .

"What do you mean I'm your.."  I start to talk again thinking of a come back but the teacher cuts me off , like usual , I mean why do they always interrupt me ? I have the right to finish my sentences like any other human being ...

Ugh

" Whoa , whoa , whoa stop this thing right now ! We can find a solution just by acting like normal people , Eve and...Steve ?  it's your name isn't it ? yes that's right so as I was saying , this is also a group work so you can all work together and I want you to let Oliver join you . C'mon I know you can do it just by working all together " and as he finishes his talk , he walks towards the desk right next to us to check on them, wait did he just call him Steve ? You can't be serious right , that's his name ? for god's sake , and he also made the three of us work together on this project ? THIS IS AN ACTUAL  NIGHTMARE !

" You didn't have to tell him that , it was rude 'Mr-I'm-busy-now-because-I'm-getting-a-blow-j.." and before I even know it , Oliver was quick to cover my mouth with his large hand , what is it with me calling people names these days ?

But I have to say his hand felt amazing on my mouth , I really missed being this close to him like we used to be before even by this little gesture , the effect he has on me is just unbelievable .

" I promise if you complete that phrase I will fucking murder you ! " He says harshly while removing his hand off my lips and I can tell that S..Stan ? No It was Steve , god how will It get used to this name ,it's so disturbing, well  he kind of was lost between the two of us .

" You know I'm not obliged to be working with you two , I can do this on my own ! " I say and raise my hand .

" Sir , can you please let me work alone ? " and right there I just felt like a little school girl taking permission from the strict teacher

" I'm really sorry Ms. Eve I already told you this is  a group project , you have to get to know each other just like the icebreaker assignment if you know what I mean ! "  He says while writing something on the board.

" Alright so are we done with this kitten ? Now tell me who are we going to make this comic strip assignment about ? " Steve says out of nowhere

" Just please stop calling me pet names , I can't stand it . And when you do , I may consider listening to you " I tell him giving him an angry glare .