ᴛʜᴇ sʜɪᴘs

Below are the ships for the roleplay, these ships are canon and cannot be changed as they have been formed since the very first narnia roleplay we did together

───────✩◦✹◦✩───────

Lᴇsʟɪᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴀsᴘɪᴀɴᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ

Lᴇsʟɪᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴀsᴘɪᴀɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ

A lot could be said about this powerful duo, but one thing that most people tend to say is that they belong to one another. Like they are soulmates, bound together since the day that they were born. These two bring out both the good and bad in one another and they don't even care. They love all their flaws and accept the other for who they are. These two will always have each others backs in a fight and will never betray one another. Just be cautious because these two are definitely reckless, they are Gryffindors after all. 

───────✩◦✹◦✩───────

Jᴀᴍɪᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Eᴅᴍᴜɴᴅᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴅᴜᴏ

Jᴀᴍɪᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Eᴅᴍᴜɴᴅ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴅᴜᴏ

These two haven't quite figured out that they're meant to be but that still doesn't mean they're not a well known duo. Keep your eyes opened when these two are around because they're the Queen and King of pranks. Both Slytherins are cunning and ambitious, leading to them butting heads a lot to see whose more sarcastic or witty. It's obvious that Edmund has a massive crush on the girl, but is it so obvious to Jamie? They work flawlessly together and it's always good to be friends before you date.

───────✩◦✹◦✩───────

Eʟɪᴅᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Pᴇᴛᴇʀᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴜᴛᴇsᴛ ᴘᴀɪʀ

Eʟɪᴅᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Pᴇᴛᴇʀ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴜᴛᴇsᴛ ᴘᴀɪʀ

Most people would agree that these two are probably the cutest couple around Hogwarts. Each of them seem to be made for one another. The Hufflepuff, Elide, help calms down Peter and the Gryffindor, Peter, helps push Elide out of her shell. It's a surprise to all to see these two sneaking around the castle. Many of the girls are sad that Peter's taken but don't stay sad for long because it's just about impossible to dislike Elide.

───────✩◦✹◦✩───────