REMEMBER, IT'S ONLY A GAME!

━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━

━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━

𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞...

Eclipsa Dragna has never left the tiny island where she and her sisters, live with their powerful, and cruel, father. Now Eclipsa's father has arranged a marriage for her, and Eclipsa thinks her dreams of seeing Caraval—the faraway, once-a-year performance where the audience participates in the show—are over.

But this year, Eclipsa's long-dreamt-of invitation finally arrives. With the help of a mysterious sailor, Eclipsa and her two sisters are whisked away to the show. Only, as soon as they arrive, the youngest of the Dragna sisters is kidnapped by Caraval's mastermind organizer, Legend. It turns out that this season's Caraval revolves around her, and whoever finds her first is the winner.

Eclipsa has been told that everything that happens during Caraval is only an elaborate performance. Nevertheless she becomes enmeshed in a game of love, heartbreak, and magic. And whether Caraval is real or not, the two Dragna Sisters must find their younger sister before the five nights of the game are over or a dangerous domino effect of consequences will be set off, and their beloved sister will disappear forever.

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐥...𝐛𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━