Im crushing

Y'all this Nigga got a bitch in her feelings. So look we met like last year around October me, mari, and tionna. So we was all chill with each other. And throughout the months we've been cool and shit. We starting playing and shit. But y'all mari party was this weekend and shit so that's wen we became close asf bruh. Soooooo long story short we "besties" so me being the lil FrEaK I am. I was like besties can fuck🥴. SO he was like ofc what you tryna get at. But anyways,  today me and mari was still at school and everything so He was there and his bestie. So we was playing and flirting we was hugging and boo'd up. But then we had to go so as we walking me and mari noticed HE LIVED REAL CLOSE ASF TO HER BRUH. so we was like damn so me and mari get in the house and we get to texting so he tell me he wanna see me in all dat so I say shittttt he said come out so I did mari came with me. So his bestie was outside and we had walked to his house. Gurllll so we walked to the house. The Nigga was outside playing basketball 🤤. I was texting him the whole time we was walking. He was in the sh ower( he was tryna get clean for ma) 😊. But look we go in the house and me mari his bestie all in his room and it's boring for like 20 minutes bitchhhh. After the 20 mints we started (me and ole dude🤪) started play fighting. So we play fighting and shit soooooo, y'all as we playing he get hard and he starts kissing my neck. I'm not complaining tho. YALL KNOW WHEN YOU SAY YOU HON FIGHT YALL END UP FUCKING🤣🤣. But we ain't fuck we just did stuff 😌. So we was play fighting for 30 minutes after that we was laughing down in his room and was chilling we was hugging and holding hands and shit. So we get to play fighting again but when I feel he hard I push on it🤭. So he in my ear saying fuck whew chileeee. Then I straddled hism and shit. And he feeling on my ass and giving me booty rubs then THIS NUGGA SQUEEZE MY TITTIES 😒😒. I smacked him dead in his mf face. And he got mad then chocked me and had me face down ass up SHITTYTT DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO. 🥴. But look he started kissing on my neck. I pushed his head back I was like don't give me no hickey cus I wasn't tryna get my ass TORE UP. BUT we kissing and shit then bitchhhhhhhh he kissing all on my neck and neck. Soo then we fall back in the bed and shit. And at this point baby his shit is at full fucking attention. (Little side bitch soo apparently he had turned the music up I ain't even notice I was in my own little world). But yea ima straddling him then he start rubbing on my ass more and at this point I'm ready to fuck. But my lil virgin ass 🤣🤣🤣.

So boom this was march 💀💀