14

"You know, I like Jack here

"You know, I like Jack here." Reese said to me as I helped her with her homework.

"Yeah?" I smiled, glancing at her.

"Yea he's funny. And he makes you smile. I like when your happy." Suddenly she got serious. "What does daddy mean?"

I choked on my air, holding back a laugh, blushing. "Where did you here that?"

"My friend. She said she heard her sister saying that to her boyfriend. She also said that she heard weird noises, and a lot of banging." I choked back another  laugh. "What? What does it mean?"

"Just don't worry about it. It's more of a...uh...grown up thing."

"But Jazzy's sister is 16."

"Which means she's grown up, now back to math."

🏁

"You know," Jack started as he laid down in bed, his arms behind his head. "I have this thing...and I don't know...how comfortable are you with the word daddy?"

I tensed and dropped the shirt I was holding. "What?!"

"I guess not that comfortable." Jack chuckled.

"That's not funny." I muttered, my cheeks burning. I bent to pick up the shirt. "I can't believe you heard that."

"It was an accident." Jack sat up, sitting next to me. "I just wanted water. And then I heard the conversation and kind of forgot about the water."

"Well that's what you get for eavesdropping. And how is it possible that you're always hearing the embarrassing conversations?"

He laughed. "I guess it's just a gift."

"Well that's a poor gift." I pouted, crawling to the pillows and crossing my arms. He laid beside me.

He poked my cheek. Pulling at it with his pointer finger. "Come one turn that frown upside down." I wanted to smile so bad, but I didn't. "I'll know what will make you happy."

"There's-" His lips on mine, cut me off. I immediately kissed him back, smiling. "Alright you got me." I said, pulling away. "Are you happy?"

"As long as you're happy."

"Well then I'm happy." I pulled him into another kiss.

A/N: Srry this was just a filler I wanted to give you guys something and holy sheet this already almost has 2k reads. Thank you guys so much for the support