0002. no sorry wil wheatons in ths one my mistaek

this one's kidn of short. my sister wrote the first few lines so they're bad and super boring sorry but the rest i wrote so it's really good

this stars Cinnamon (my OC), Paryer no Prayer (my sister's OC, i told you, shes a monk), River Phoenix and Coreys

btw sorry about the paragraph spacing the thing i used to write it on didn't work well

"River, can I get these?" I ask, waving a packet of Nike socks at him.River sighs. "No, Prayer, we only have, what? Thirty dollars? Put them back."I roll my eyes and throw the socks back into the mesh shelf they were sitting in. "You suck.""You swallow," Corey yells, riding past in a trolley being pushed by the other Corey.I furrow my eyebrows and turn to grab six Cokes out of the fridge. I turn and Cinnamon's just there, staring at me. I jump and almost drop my entire armful of cans."I don't drink coke," she says, crossing her arms."Fuck off." I shove her out of the way. She falls to the ground and then the Coreys come up in their trolley and run her over."Crap. Why does it always have to turn into a crime thriller with you three?" River sighs. "I'll get some trash bags."We craftily bag up Cinnamons body and sneak it out of the 7/12. The young eleven-year-old cashier asks us what's in the bag."Just some cinnamon," River says confidently with a perverted gaze.We shove it in the boot. When we start driving I turn on the radio to diffuse the tension but none of us really feel like singing. The news presenter is talking about some cinnamon thieves in a 7/12."Turn it off, please," begs River, tears welling in his green eyes.I sigh. "Look, guys, this isn't all that bad, okay? We need to see the positives in our situation. We need to carry on and live our lives and overcome any obstacles. Everyone makes mistakes, right, and its okay as long as we clean up after ourselves. Remember what Ted Bundy said. 'We serial killers are your sons, we are your husbands, we are everywhere. And another one of your children will be dead tomorrow'."The Coreys nod slowly, getting the idea. "Yeah, you know what, Prayer? You're right. We'll just get rid of the body, then we'll get to the concert and have a good time. That's what Ted Bundy would want us to do."I grin. "Hell yeah! Riv, you in?"River smirks devilishly and steps hard on the gas pedal and the old cadillac speeds up rapidly."Yeah, that's the spirit!" I say happily.Suddenly there's a truck speeding towards us. We're on the wrong side of the road."I don't feel guilty for anything. I feel sorry for people who feel guilt," says River, deadpan, before we crash head-on into the truck.