chapter five - new scary friends

After lunch I and Amber decided to walk down to our new school, it was quite big, with a humongous field.

"I don't like this house or the place, its hunted" she said depressed.

"I think it's just your imagination." I told her in a convincing tone.
Suddenly the image of the girl, the dark blue eyes, I got goosebumps all over my body. Is amber right?

Next to the school was a small ground. We both went and sat in one of the benches. Suddenly I heard giggles of children, at first I thought it was my imagination but then I saw a group of kids entering through the gate. All were of different age and different figure but something made them look similar, their eyes all are in dark blue colour.

They did not notice us. They started playing volleyball, few minutes later a girls came and sat next to us.

It was the Same girl I saw last night. She wasn't that sad but she was dull. "You live next to us",I asked her in a gentle tone. She turned towards us there was a evil smile on her face. "So you are the one" she said.

"This is my twin sister Amber, myself Sofia" I introduced. She shook hands with us."I hope you like this place. Here people are not that friendly but we are really good to each other." She said in a low tone.

I saw two more boys coming towards us they both looked similar, tall,brown hair and very thin.

"Hey Tia, you got tired so soon" one of the boy laughed. Tia rolled her eyes,"This is Blake and this is Jake, they are twins like you guys."

"Hello nice to meet you two." They both said at the same time.

"Hello I am amber and this is my sis Sofia."

"So where do you people live?" Jake asked.

Before I could answer Tia replied "They live next to my house."

The twins exchanged looked they didn't talk and sat down in the bench which was next to us.

The game got over few more kids came towards us.

"Hey guys what are you people doing?" One of the girls asked.

"This is Amber and Sofia they are new here." Tia said

"Nice to meet to guys, this is George Alexander, Martin Smith, rose Stevenson, Sara Eastwood and myself James Lincoln."

We were talking for a while and then started walking back to home accompanied by Tia.

"Goodbye" she said and walked away. We both returned, there was a surprise for us.