chapter-nine a good news and a bad news

Amber slept the whole day, as if she did not sleep for days. One thing was going on my mind, IS THIS PLACE HAUNTED. The weird neighbour, the scary children, their common blue eye and Amber's weird behaviour. Oh my god WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING. I had to go to some holy place. My mother entered the room."Dear what would you like to eat for dinner?"
"I am so confused, I was planning to make some sandwiches with smashed potatoes and some nice refreshing milkshake, what do you think?" She said.
"Oh I love smashed potatoes and make some banana milkshake!" I replied
"And mom can a speak with you, I need to tell you something."
"Tell dear, what happened?" She asked in a worried tone and sat beside me.
"Mom can we go to church, I don't feel very good and it's been very long. After shifting we did not go, even amber's health is not in good condition." I said
"Good idea dear, I'll ask you dad."
She got up and walked out.
Suddenly I heard a someone's voice calling out for me. "Sofia your friends want to meet you."
My friends, oh my so called friends.
"Yes dad I'll be there " I got down and I saw the twin boys and Tia.
"Hey tia, how are you. How are you Blakeand jake. Please sit down."
Blake spoke first "Hey sofia you are looking good today, we are absolutely fine, how are you and where is amber. We want to tell you guys something, the matter is......" he was interrupted by Jake, "Where is amber? Is she ok? I...." he was interpreted by Tia.
"Guys can you both shut you mouth for a minute so that I can tell them for what reason we have come here, where is amber, sofia."
Actually she's not well so she in her bedroom...."
"WHAT HAPPENED TO HERRRRRRRR." Jake asked loudly and in a worried tone. For a second I just couldn't control myself from giggling as Tia gave a sharp look to Jake.
"No problem, nothing seriously, I'll go and bring her" I stood up and walked towards amber's room.
Poor girl she was looking very weak. I sat beside her,"Hey amber are you a okay, how are you feeling now?" I couldn't control, tears rolled down my cheeks.
"Hey Sofia, I feel better now, stop worrying so much." She said
"Amber, Tia,Blake and Jake have come to meet us, they have something important to say."
"Okay, come let us go" she said.
We slowly got down the stairs, and entered the living room. Amber and I sat down,"Are you okay" asked three together.
"Yeah I am fine"amber said with a smile.
"We have a bad and a good news for you guys" said Tia
"The good news is there is a birthday party tomorrow, and the bad news is it's in graveyard ground."