chapter seven- I hate my life

After that night I couldn't believe myself. Mom, dad and even my mom's friend, dr. Rekha who is a psychiatrist was worried about me. They thought I am mentally......😔😔 Amber was quit different today. She started talking with everyone, she went out and started playing with those weird kids. She was happy and was not scared anymore. When I told her that she came with me last night to fetch water, she denied, she said, she was in her room sleeping.

"Hey come down Sofia everything will be fine" I heard Amber shouting from the yard.

When I went near the window I saw her standing, with the twin guys who we met few days ago. When I peeped out of the window I saw them laughing at me. I felt humiliated. I ran down, I was furious and frustrated " AMBER WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF, REMEMBER THAT I AM YOUR SISTER." I shouted so loudly that mom came running outside, she saw me screaming at Amber.

"Sofia she is your sister, let me remind you that." She said politely
"Why don't you remind her that" I said I couldn't control my emotions I ran, I went back to my room, closed the door and the windows pulled over the curtains and fell on my knees. I never felt so lonely in my entire life. I didn't even realise that I was crying.

I don't remember when did I fall asleep. Suddenly I heard some one knocking at the door. I got up from the floor, rubbing my eyes, I hardly had slept an hour.
I got up and opened the door, it was my mom's Indian friend.
"Your okay" she asked me
"Kind off" I welcomed her inside.
"I know its really hard for anyone to believe what you said last night but I do believe you."
"YOU DO" I asked her with excitement
"Yes my dear, yesterday night I heard some kind of noise, when I peeped out, I saw you and Amber going inside the kitchen I thought...." she was interrupted by Amber

"Hey guys what's up" she said with a warm and a spooky smile.

"Come in dear." Dr. Rekha invited her

"I don't want to interrupt you guys, LUNCH IS READY." She said and walked away.

"Come let's go." Dr. Rekha said
"But about last night...." my voice trailed off I decided to ask her afterwards about this because I was very hungry😓.
We both went down to the dining area. My dad, mom and my so called sweet sister were waiting for us.
"Please have a seat" my dad said in a pleasant tone. By the way it wasn't for me.😑

"Are you okay now" my mom asked me
"Not really, thanks for asking" I said
"Sofia, your sister, after a long observation has told me that you are screaming at nights and you don't talk with anyone" my dad said in a very soft tone, but it wasn't soft for me.
"You believe her?" I muttered.
But I guess it was kind off loud.
"She is also my daughter, I have to believe her." He said in a determined way
"No I don't scream at night, I speak with everyone, I am speaking with you. I am okay, I am mentally stable. So please stop this nonsense." I told it in a rude way ,I felt helpless and humiliated. Without even completing my lunch I just ran to my room, shut the door and slept on the bed crying.
I hated my life.