Chapter 35

Astrid's pov

I felt so bored today because I had nothing to do.I can't go to Hiccup's because he's with his family and his family's friends on some outing for a while.Hmm.I guess I should go hang out with Merida.Yea.We've never really hang out with each other that much,so I pretty much guess that we should start making that bond of ours strong again.I took out my phone and started messaging her.I told her to meet me at Candilicious. (A/N:Candy heaven...*drooling*)

(A few minutes later)

I was just standing there,waiting for her to come,when suddenly I saw a familiar auburn head boy.A girl with a jet black hair stood beside him,her leaning her head on his shoulder.I can't believe this.Is he....doing it again?!No no no...no...but I trusted him!No this cannot be happening.And at that time,she arrived.

"Hey Astrid.W-what's wrong??"Merida asked and tried to look at my eyes direction.She looked also shocked

"What?!Her and him?!Hither !?Ew no!Worst ship name ever!Ugh.That dirty rat.She was the one who tried to stole Bryan from me.But luckily,he didn't fall for her,"she said and started comforting me 

"Y-you know her??"I asked

"Yea totally!!Kindergarten,"

"Oh,ok.."

I couldn't stand looking at them.Merida could understand me by the facial expressions on my face.So she tried to cheer me up.

"Hey hey,its okay.Just forget about and let's go have some fun shall we??"

Merida's pov

"Hey hey,its okay.Just forget about it and let's go have some fun okay??"

"Y-yea,okay,"

I put my arms around her to comfort her.I turned around to see Hiccup looking at us.I have him a death glare and mouthed 'Look at what you've done'.And after that,me and Astrid went to have some fun.

*****************

(In front of Merida's house)

"Bye Astrid!!"I said while getting out of her car

"Bye!!"she shouted in her car

And then I went into my house.

*****************

Astrid's pov

After sending Merida back to her house,I quickly went upstairs and locked the door.I jumped into my bed and got out my phone.I looked on the screen and saw 30 missed calls from you know whom.I just ignored it and went to sleep.