d r u n k .

After a night out clubbing, you can't remember how you managed to get to the room, the past few minutes are a blur. But you are there now and fumble with the keys finding it increasingly hard to concentrate with Colby's arms around your waist and his lips on your neck. You finally manage to crash through the door as Colby is already beginning to pull your top off you.    You kick off your shoes and he leads you to one of the beds as he kisses you hungrily, his arms tight around your now bare waist. He lowers you onto the mattress and slides off your skirt while stroking your sides. 'So that's how it feels.' you think out loud. He brings up his free hand to your neck and moves it down between your shoulder blades. He unclips your bra and slides it off gently as he kisses along your collarbone. He lets his mouth wander south and stops at your breasts to caress one of your nipples with his tongue and the other with his thumb.    You feel yourself get wet. You are so ready for him. You let your head sink back against the pillow and breathing becomes heavier as you enjoy his touch and kisses. Your heart beats faster when his kisses arrive at your hip bone and he kneels down between your legs. You prop up onto your elbows to look at him. He smirks up at you and lets his finger brush along the inside of your thigh lightly which makes you shiver and you bite your bottom lip to muffle a moan. This seems to turn him on and encourages him to pleasure you even further.     He starts licking your clit, gingerly at first but then intensifies pressure and speed. You feel on edge and twitch under the pleasure. He puts his forearm over your hipbone to keep you still and brings his free hand down and inserts two fingers into you. 'Colby.' you gasp as your grip tightens on the sheets and when he picks up speed again you feel a warm sensation spread through you. You sink back down onto the pillow and close your eyes as you feel the orgasm shaking your entire body. It's not violent but mellow and incredibly satisfying. He keeps running his tongue over you slowly until you come down from your high.    You pull him up to your face and kiss him fervently, trying to put as much of a Thank You into the kiss as possible. He smiles as you break the kiss. 'It's not fair.' you mumble and slide your hands down his back. 'What isn't?' he asks laughing. 'You made me cum already and I haven't even had the chance to undress you yet.' He chuckles as you pull his shirt over his head. He reconnects his lips to yours, slides his arms beneath you, hugs you close and roles you over so you end up on top of him. He doesn't loosen his grip on you for a few minutes, kissing you hungrily, but when he does you immediately move downwards to take off his jeans. You are eager to make up to him what he did to you earlier.    Now it's his turn to relax into the soft pillow as you take off his jeans and briefs in one go. His cock pops out, hard and ready and you waste no time, starting to slowly circle the tip with your tongue while you run your hand up and down his shaft. A low growl escapes his lips and you let your mouth cover more and more of his length. He starts moving his hip upwards impatiently, driving himself deeper into your mouth. Your hands stroke his stomach as you continue to suck him off.    After a while, he grabs your wrists and pulls you back up to him. He picks up his jeans off the floor and produces a condom out of his pocket. You smirk and he tosses it at you winking. You put it on to him slowly keeping your eyes locked to his. As soon as you're done he hugs you tight, kisses you vigorously and inserts himself into you. You groan into the kiss as he starts pumping in and out. You sit up, moving your hips against him making sure you match his rhythm.    He feels so good inside you. You have waited all night to be filled by him. A feeling of utter bliss rises in you. 'Y/n' he moans your name as he thrusts into you slowly and forcefully now, sending waves of unexpected pleasure through you. 'Oh!' you gasp 'Colby, I'm close again.' 'Me too' he replies and speeds up his movements once more. You too ride him faster and faster, putting as much pressure onto him as you can muster until he suddenly pulls you close again, burying his face in your neck. You feel the orgasm come up but this time it's not mellow. It's strong and forcible. You bite on your lips hard to stop yourself from screaming as you explode at the same time as Colby breathes in sharply and cums with you.    You lie there panting for a bit. Eventually, you give his lips a light kiss and climb off him. He hugs you to his chest and you curl up in his arms. 'That was amazing.' Colby says quietly, almost to himself. You smile up at him. It definitely was. 'You know, it's weird. I didn't even feel awkward around you.' he wonders. 'So natural. Almost as if we've known each other forever.'