P a r t y G i r l

I tried making my way through the dancefloor when I was slammed into from behind causing me to gasp and fall forward. I closed my eyes preparing myself for the floor to hit my face but I felt a tight grip on my hips my eyes shot open.  "Watch yourself sweetheart, we don't want to mess up that pretty face." That voice. I'd recognize it anywhere. I was back on my feet as I turned around to see the man who still had a tight hold on my hips. I spotted as all of the girls around glared at me, whispering to their friends in pure jealousy. I looked up to meet a pair of eyes that every girl at the school would know in a heartbeat. No. Fucking. Way. I stared in awe as my eyes couldn't believe who had saved me from complete humiliation. The one and only Colby Brock. He stared back at me smirking slightly as I felt his eyes scan up and down my body, stopping at my lips, breast and legs. I blushed rapidly as I gulped slightly. His grip remains tight on my hips as he leans down to my height whispering in my ear.  "What a shame, your drink has spilt all over the place sweetheart, let's go get you another one yeah?" Not trusting my voice I simply nodded my head as I felt the breath of a soundless laugh hit my neck. "Cat got your tongue sweetheart?" I blushed even harder as he pulled away smiling slightly before he began to guide me through the crowd to refill my beverage. Once we reached the kitchen Colby had poured me another cup of whatever the hell he could find as he handed the cup back to me. I took a chug of the drink trying to calm my nerves as Colby rested his upper body on the counter being eye level with me as he smirked.  "I've never seen you around here sweetheart. I didn't really think of you as a "party girl" Ms y/l/n." I coughed nearly choking on the warm liquid as I stared at him yet again amazed. How the hell did he know my last name?! I cleared my throat before quietly mumbling  "I'm not really..." I stared at the brownish liquid that filled the plastic cup until I chugged the rest of the burning liquid slamming my cup back on the counter causing Colby to smirk and raise an eyebrow before turning and grabbing another bottle filling my cup up once again.  "Drink up princess."  **********  It had been 2 hours since I had been caught by Colby and after 6 cups of whatever bottle occupied the kitchen, here I stood grinding on Colby in the middle of the floor. I felt my adrenaline pumping as whiskey and vodka coursed through my veins. I grinded my ass against his crotch hard earning a low groan to escape from his throat. I felt a pair of lips hit my lips and slightly suck causing me to grow wetter and wetter by the second. His lips trailed up my neck till he reached my ear biting my earlobe as he whispered.  "Let's continue this upstairs baby girl." His words made a shiver run down my back as I nodded instantly. He grinned as he grabbed my hand softly pulling me through the crowd and up the stairs. Once he found an unoccupied room he pulls me in and before the door even closed I was pressed up against the wall as the taste of Colby's tongue and whiskey invaded my lips. I bit his bottom lip slightly causing another groan to escape from his lips. His hands squeezed the back of my thighs and he mumbled into my lips.  "Jump." Not wasting any time I wrapped my legs around his waist and he held a firm grip on my thighs. He turned swiftly laying me on the bed as he grinded his clothed cock harshly against my heat. I moaned slowly as his head shot up suddenly staring down at me, lust filled his eyes.  "Make that noise again." He grinded on me the same way as I let another moan escape my lips. Colby looked down at me as he smashed his lips on me quickly removing my shorts. He pulled away shortly to removing both of our shirts and his belt and pants leaving us both in our undergarments. He hovered over me as he let his hands roam my body.  "God damn..." he whispered as his eyes wandered over my body causing me to blush. His face moved closer to mine as he connected his lips to my jawline continuing down my neck. He peppered kisses down the valley of my breast, nipping occasionally, causing me to bite my lip. I felt Colby's fingers gently pour my bottom lip from my teeth as he mumbled against my skin.  "No princess I want to hear you." I nodded as his face was in front of my clothed heat. He smirked as he took the material in his teeth.  "These are gonna have to come off I'm afraid." As soon as I was exposed Colby suddenly pumped a long finger in me without warning. A loud gasp escaped my lips as my back arched.   "Mmm this wet for me y/n? Are you this horny for me baby?" He spoke as he began pumping at a faster pace. I moaned as I felt his mouth clamp onto my clit sucking harshly. My fingers found their way to his brown locks as I tugged at his hair. His mouth doing wonders to me as I felt a warm pit began to form in my stomach.  "Colby I-I-I'm close..." I stuttered as I felt the feeling come over me.  "Mmmm let go, baby, cum all over Daddy's mouth." His words caused me to fall over the edge. I blacked out slightly as I let my orgasm consume me. Colby licked up my juices as he moaned.  "You taste so good, baby," He stood up slightly, my juices glistening on his chin as he began crawling over me, a package in his grip. He smirked down at me as he ripped open the condom packet.  "Ready y/n?" He asked as I nodded, still trying to catch my breath from my previous experience. He then slid his Calvin Klein's off as his hard length was now in sight. I hum slightly at the sight of how huge he was. He looked up at me smirking as he rolled the condom on the length.  "Mmm does baby girl get turned on by how big daddy's cock is?" I smirked slightly.  "Yes daddy, but instead of looking I would much rather be feeling it fill me right now," I said as Colby licked his lips before slamming into me. I scream out in pleasure as I felt him fill me completely.   "Fuck baby you're so fucking tight." He groaned as he thrusted in and out of me. I scratched my fingernails up and down his back surely leaving red marks as he sucked on the skin of my breast, surely leaving purple marks. His thrusts picked up quickly as my screams and moans only grew louder.  "Mmm y/n seeing you under me, screaming my name, oh baby look at you-you're going to explode at any time aren't you?" he whispered in my ear only pushing me closer, "But don't cum yet princess, no no no, you will not cum until I tell you to." He harshly said as he smashed into me harder. I whimpered as I tried to stay under control until he was ready. My stomach burning as I gasp for air, sweat forming on my body.  "Daddy...p-p-please let me c-cum.." I whimpered as I quickly felt myself beginning to lose it. Colby let out one more groan before saying,  "Let go baby, cum all over daddy's big cock, come on y/n cum for daddy." I quickly felt the sensation take over my body as the burning feeling in my stomach begin to disappear. I felt my wall tighten around Colby's cock as he twitched inside of me hitting his own orgasm. Colby having an orgasm was quite the sight. His eyes tightly closed as his mouth formed an "o" shape while a thin layer of sweat formed over his face. He then pulled out collapsing onto of me as we both breathed heavily. Colby then rolled over to my right as he pulled the condom off and tossed it in the bin. He then turned towards me as he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me close, kissing my nose gently.  "I'm so fucking happy you decided to be a party girl tonight." he mumbled as we both drifted off into a slumber, wrapped in each other's arms.

Imma start trying to make longer ones like theses lol ✌🏼💚