B a d D a y :(

You had a normal day at work. It was a little stressful but you usually get through the day. You pull in your drive way and get out of the car.  Walking to your steps you get a text from your boyfriend Colby.  C: Hey babe. Are you home? Y/N: Yup I just got home. Why? C: Can I come over? Now? Y/N: Of course hun. Is everything okay?  He didn't reply after that. You unlocked the door and set everything down while flinging your shoes across the living room. You went upstairs and changed into a sports bra, black undies, a white t-shirt and some pajama shorts. After, you headed downstairs and got yourself some food. You kept checking your phone periodically to see if Colby had replied, but no luck. Once you finished eating you were startled with a vicious knock at the door. You walked over and open the door to see a messy haired and angry Colby. "Hi babe you didn't answer. Is everything-" you were cut off by Colby's hungry lips on yours. He was desperate for attention. He grabbed your ass hard making you gasp during the kiss which he took as the opportunity to slip is tongue in your mouth. He shoved his knee between your legs getting some friction to your clit making you softly moan into the kiss.  He suddenly separated the two of you but kept his knee at your clit. "Babe what is wrong?" You asked. "I've had a bad day. Some stupid asshole made me late to film with Sam and I've been angry all day." He said with roughness in his voice. "I'm sorry honey. Do you need anything?" You replied and put your hand on his cheek. He leaned into your hand and closed his eyes. With your other hand you started running your hands through his hair.  Suddenly he blurted out, "What I need is for you to get out of those fucking clothes and get upstairs to your bed now or I'll rip them off you and carry you upstairs." You went wide eyed and were a little shocked from what he just demanded. You and Colby have had sex before but it was loving and soft. But this was something you've never seen from him.  "Fine." He tore your shirt off along with your shorts and licked his lips when he saw your bra and undies. He scooped you up and stomped upstairs.  When he got to your room he set you down, closed your door and pushed you against the bed. You just sat in awe. He tore his clothes off leaving himself fully nude and ripped your bra and undies off. Then he climbed on top of you and attacked your neck. You gripped the blanket as he bit and sucked on your neck, your jaw, your collarbone. He didn't even do anything with your breasts he just went straight to your clit. Your mouth hung open and eyes shut hard when he started eating you out so aggressively. You were a moaning mess and before you could even catch up you spilled your cum all over his lips. He lapped you up and lined himself up with your pussy.  With a hard thrust Colby was inside you. He was so vicious right now. His eyes were dark and filled with lust. His voice was rough and angry. His body sweating and going hard against you. Honestly you were basically screaming at how much pleasure you were getting from this. His non stop thrusts, his rough hands exploring your body and gripping whatever he wanted to and left bruises. He just kept going and going. Your head was spinning.  He flipped you over and shoved your head into the bed and kept holding you down. He lifted your ass up and once again, thrusted hard into you. Gasping, gripping the sheets, screaming, swearing so loudly. He just grunted and slapped your ass. He swore. "You feel so fucking good y/n. You like this huh." He said before smacking your ass even harder. You pushed your head up and rested on your elbows. You basically screamed yes when he did that and you kept yelling fuck over and over again.  Eventually he slowed down. Loosened his grip on you and breathing heavily. You had probably cum about 4 times. He came about twice. He was gonna cum again and so were you. "I-I'm gonna cum again.. Colby..." you breathed out. "Do it." He said. With the last rush he had he pounded harder into you and you squirted all over his dick. He came inside of you, his cum warm and thick. He pulled out and his cum spilled out of you. He chuckled at the sight of your pussy overflowing with his cum.  You were heaving loudly and Colby gently rolled you onto your back. He hovered above you and moved your hair out of your face. Your eyes were shut still from the aggressive sex you just had. You were trying to figure everything out since your mind when blank during that entire session. "Hah. Baby. Open your eyes." he said calmly. You opened your eyes and smiled when you saw him smile before you. "What just happened." You said. He laughed. "Well I think I just fucked the living shit out of you. I'm sorry. Did I hurt you?" His voice filled with worry. "I'm quite sore right now. But honestly, holy fuck." is all you could say. He c his head in the crook of your neck and peppered small and gentle kisses where he left hickeys and bite marks.  "That was a hell of a ride. But are you still angry? Or are you okay now that you just destroyed me." You laughed while saying. "I'm okay now. Can I be honest?" he asked. You nodded. "Seeing you gasp and scream because of me fucking the shit out of you was really hot." You smiled. "Honestly, you pounding me that hard and you being that rough was hot as hell. Your voice was deep and rough and it killed me." He bit his lip and looked into your eyes. "You want that more?" he asked. You blushed and nodded. He smirked and winked at you. "Alright kitten." When he called you that you bit your lip. You took his hand and wrapped it around your throat. His rings were warm and his hand was strong against you. You closed your eyes and took his other hand down to your pussy. "Ohh. You want more kitten? Daddy's got you." He growled. With that, you had a second round of hard fucking and screaming. You were probably going to hurt for awhile but you didn't care right now.