f u c k (ty for 24k reads...)

I walked to the living room where Colby usually hung out when I was gone but he wasn't there. It was strange for him to just suddenly not be at our apartment.To my surprise, an arm wrapped around my waist, a hand suddenly on the front of my thigh. "Welcome back." Colby whispered in my ear. His hand slowly trailed up my front to my stomach, caressing the skin there. I breathed out, leaning back against him. His rings left a cold streak on my skin, sending me so crazy that I could barely breath."H-hi." I mumbled. His hand took no time in suddenly slipping into my pants, touching my underwear. I literally moaned immediately, grabbing onto his arm."Do you remember what happens when you disappear for so long during the day?" He asked as he went to slip under the underwear. I slowly nodded, moaning again when his finger slipped straight past my clit and slipped inside of me."Ah, fuck." I groaned, my legs trying to potato sack but I wouldn't let them. His finger started to pump faster inside me. "Colby..." I leaned my head back on his shoulder, looking up into his eyes. He kissed me deeply, slowing his finger down, until all of a sudden he picked up speed again. I gasped and pulled away, leaning harder against him since it was all I could do."Have you had a nice day?" He asked in my ear still, adding another finger to the assault. I didn't answer since I was so occupied and insanely pleasured. "Answer me or I'll go slower." He threatened."Yes... yes, I had a nice day." I said as fast as I could. I began to shake with my long-awaited climax. "Fuuuuuck." I moaned out, my breathing trying to slow down as he slowly pulled his fingers out and pulled his hand out from my pants."That's good. Why don't we have a nice night?" He wiggled his eyebrows, undoing my jeans buttons and the zip. I just nodded, letting him do whatever with me. He pushed me back onto the arm of the couch and didn't hesitate to pull down my pants and underwear at the same time. I moaned in surprise. He spread my legs open, dropping down onto his knees as he came closer.I didn't expect him to lick up my slit so fast but he did and it sent me moaning more, leaning my head back in pleasure. I gripped onto the couch as he got more and more intense with what he was doing. My breathing increased."You're so wet." He said against me, his finger swiping up my slit. I moaned again so he began to kiss up from 'me'. He kissed up my stomach then pulled off my shirt and bra, before kissing my neck aggressively. I could feel the hickeys he was making."Colby." I whined, grabbing at his belt. He pulled back, his eyebrows raised."What?" He asked with a massive smirk. I pouted at him, beginning to undo his belt. "Tell me what you want." He said."I want you." I whispered, letting his belt drop to the floor."Where?" His jeans rubbed against me. I could feel that he was hard as well."Inside me." There was a moment before he pulled off his shirt and began to push his pants down. I kissed his neck while he did so."Tell me again." He said next to my ear. It sent chills down my spine."I want you inside me." I moaned. He just nodded, all of a sudden his head rubbing against my clit teasingly. I burrowed my head into his neck, waiting for it."How hard?" I knew he was just trying to make me wait and I didn't like it."Hard." I replied quickly. A moment later, he entered me very hard, practically hitting my back wall. I moaned loudly, screamed really, as he began to thrust. "Colbyyyyy." He went fast and hard, just how I liked it, until he had hit my back wall so many times that I felt airy."Do you want me to slow down?""N-no." I could barely speak, let alone see or move. He kept at his pace for quite a while. I was impressed. But then he slowed, eventually pulling out."Bend over, baby." I turned immediately, leaning over the arm of the couch. He slipped in faster than I expected, going fast and hard once more. I was holding onto the couch while he held onto my hips, pounding inside me. He has always been and always will be the best at fucking. There was no way it got better than what he could do."Fuck, fuck, fuck. Colby, I'm gonna cum." I moaned, my stomach twisted. He somehow got even fast, hitting my back wall once, twice, three times. It sent me over. I came all over him, moaning and unable to do much for a second. He let me ride out my high by thrusting a little more.Eventually he sat down on the couch and I sat next to him, leaning over. He messed with my clit while I bobbed my head over his dick. He was holding my hair, pulling it every now and then."Fuck." He groaned, leaning his head back. "I wanna cum inside you, baby." I worked on him for a little longer before I quickly sat on him and began to bounce. He held on tight to me as I began to feel that knot in my stomach again."I'm gonna cum again." I moaned in his ear, still bouncing. He laid me down against the couch, taking over. He thrusted hard and fast again. Eventually, I released again, cumming all over him. What I didn't expect was for him to cum inside me just a second later. I felt him fill me up, giving me more pleasure than anyone else even had managed.