17 - Nash Grier

Imagine: Your boyfriend of 18 months, Nash, had invited you to come swimming at his house with him. Of our end you had said yes. You got into your favourite pair of swimmers, slipped on a pair of thongs(or for you non-Aussie people: flip flops. *shiver*), before running a brush quickly through your hair. You grab your y/f/c towel, before speed walking outside and into your car.

You are now knocking on Nash's door. The door soon swings open.
"Hey babe!! Come in!" Nash says grabbing one of your hands and dragging you into his house.
"Woah!! Your happy to see me!" You say laughing
"Well, just hurry up! I've been waiting for you to get your butt over here so we can swim! No come on!" He pulls you through is house, which is so big it's nearly like a maze. He leads you out to the deck. You put your stuff on a lounge chair, which was in the sun. Kicking off your thongs(AKA flip flops), and stand at the edge of the pool behind Nash. Then, like the sneaky person you are you shove him in the pool. When he comes back up, you can barely breath from laughing so hard.
"You'll pay for that" he says, but you just jump in grabbing your legs and splashing him. You guys have a mini water fight, but soon end up cuddling on the stairs of the pool.
"I love you Nash," You say kissing his cheek.
"I love you too y/n." He kisses you on your lips. It was a sweet kiss. You wouldn't change this for the world. Because you were in your worlds arms right here.

————————————————-
Hey guys!
I just wanna say:
I DON'T BITE! You guys don't comment! I won't bite you and I need ideas, and I do read the comments. So please comment!!! Love you all.
- Brownie 💋