2 - Taylor Caniff

Imagine: You were walking around the streets of your home town when you see a guy, good looking may I add, posing heads on hips for a photo. You could swear you had seen him before. Then his head turned towards you. At that moment it hit you: This was Taylor Caniff, your celeb crush.
'Crap' you think to yourself ' I'm just gonna backtrack and hope he doesn't see me..' you take three large steps backwards, before spinning on your heel and stalking off. And while you were hoping and praying that he hadn't seen you, you soon feel a tap on you shoulder. You jump slightly before turning to face the person who tapped you. And guess who it was? Taylor Caniff. Of all people it was him. Reason you didn't want to talk to him? You knew that you would make a fool of yourself by either screaming, crying, freaking out, fainting or worst of all:  all four.
You went to try and turn around but he grabbed your shoulders
"Um I saw you turn around back there, are you ok?"
"No! I mean who would be if they saw their celeb crush posing less than ten meters away from them!?" You exclaim before releasing what you had just said. You cover you face with your hands, before sharply turning and speed walking off.
"Wait!" Taylor grabs your arms, " please can we stay in touch? Please?"
" fine I guess." You say. You guys swap phones and you put your number in his phone.
"Promise to call," Taylor says
" I'll promise if you do," you say
" I promise"
" I promise too"
With that he give you one last hug before walking off
'Did that just happen or am I dreaming' you think to your self. Checking your phone you you get a text from
Your True love 💕: Hey, it's Taylor here.
And that was the start of a long lasting relationship.
________________________________

Hey guys what do you think? Comments are welcome and also vote!!!
Brownie aka Sophia