5

2nd Person POV:

Sana looked at you and said, "Hey," with a smile, then she walked towards you and sat down on the chair.

"Hey," you greeted her back. You were still cautious though. Of all the creatures that you've heard from Jihyo, a succubus is one that you know and read about... for a school project?

"Are you afraid?" she asked you.

"No- yeah," you said then you bit your lip. You just can't hide the fact that you're afraid, and that they're not humans. And that you just might not be human too.

"I know how it feels," she said then she looked away before saying, "I felt that very same thing when I first found out that I'm a succubus. First, I felt like I was gonna die if I don't... you know," she said then she shrugged her shoulder.

You nodded to show that you understand. "How do you do it? How do you resist the urge?" you asked her.

"Lust is something that's very hard to resist," she said then she trailed her eyes from your face to your chest. "Specially for a succubus like me. But you know what? I tell myself that I still have human blood within me," she looked back at you and smiled.

"How did you and the others meet?" you asked her.

She looked up and bit her lip as if trying to remember, then she looked back at you and answered, "I was looking for my next victim, but then someone with much more power than I found me. She was leaning on a wall playing with fire over her fingers."

"Jihyo," you figured. She was a demon after all.

"Yes. Jihyo. She is the second most powerful of us all. The most superior is Mina, but she can't control her power," Sana explained.

"What happened then?" you asked.

"I tried to run, but she appeared in front of me and... smiled. She told me that I was lost. Lost, just like her," she said.

"And just like me," you said.

Sana nodded. "I was confused at what she said. I am a demon too, but a lower class, but she had the power to be a queen of the underworld, yet she called herself lost."

"She wanted to be good, huh? The way she helped me and welcomed me. Her actions tell me that she wants to be good," you figured.

"Exactly. Her goal is to go to heaven where she thinks she deserves to be in. Unlike her father Lucifer, and her siblings," Sana explained.

"So she's a rebel?" you asked.

"Yes, but her father loved her so much that he let her decide on her own," she explained.

"Is it possible?" you asked.

"Pardon?" she asked back.

"I mean, is it possible that Jihyo could be accepted in heaven?" you asked again for clarification.

"None of us knows yet. But we're all hoping that it is possible. That's our goal too. Creatures like us, specifically demons and cryptids, are made lower than humans. But you, like Tzuyu said, your soul is of divine origin. Just like Mina's, but more powerful."

What she said made you wonder even more. What could you really be?

You just laid back, deep in thought. You couldn't take all the information that you're getting.

"Y/n..." Sana called you.

"Yes?" you responded then you looked back at her.

"I'm... sorry..." she looked down.