15

2nd Person POV:

Later that day, your group started to practice within another forest. The same routines were made. You warmed up, then you will battle each other. After that, Jihyo will tap into your minds and make a situation that replicates what might possibly happen in real life.

She can only do so much! She created things unimaginable. And you must admit, she was damn amazing. But, she fainted right after that. You did, too. And also the other girls.

Here's why...

~Flashback~

"Alright! So, here's what we're gonna do," Jihyo said after clapping her hands twice to get your attention. "We are going to--" Tzuyu suddenly cut Jihyo mid-sentence, then she finished the sentence herself by saying, "battle each other? We do the same thing each and every day."

"I understand, Tzuyu, but that's one of the most effective ways to learn in combat," Jihyo said. "Let's just do as Jihyo says and train with each other," Mina said. "I agree," Dahyun said. "Okay then," Tzuyu said and raised her hands in defeat.

"Come on. Let's get this going," Sana said, then she tied her hair into a ponytail, and then stretched her arms and legs. The others started to warm up too, and so did you.

After warming up, you all lined up in front of each other. To your left was Mina, and Tzuyu was the on your right. Yu stood against Momo, which means that she'll be the one whom you'll face.

"Hi!" she excitedly mouthed to you. You chuckled and blushed a little bit at her cuteness. "Hi, Momo!" you mouthed too, trying your best to look cute by smiling widely and pouting right after.

"Y/n! You're cute!" Momo said, then you decided to be smooth and said, "But you're more cute," with a wink. "Yaaa!" she cupped her cheeks and asked, "Really?" and you nodded as a response.

"Alright! Today will be, Mina against Sana," Jihyo said, then you looked to your left and saw Sana and Mina death-staring at each other. You gulped nervously. You didn't even realize that they stood against each other.

"Oops. This just might get real," Tzuyu said from your right. You nodded slowly. A little nervous. "Next is Momo against Y/n. Goodluck, Y/n," Jihyo said, then you were confused. How come you were the one whom Jihyo wished luck?

"Last is Dahyun against Tzuyu," Jihyo said. You laughed a little bit when Jihyo mentioned Dahyun, because Dahyun made a pose as if she was a model being called onto the stage. Yup. She was so extra.

"Y/n, I would like to request something..." Momo said, then you looked at her and asked what it is. She pouted. "Umm..." she paused and looked at you with puppy eyes, "Could you please be a little gentle with me?"

"Let the fight begin!" Jihyo suddenly said, then Momo's puppy eyes disappeared and turned into a intimidating one. Her pout changed into smirk, then she said. "Scratch being gentle. Give me all you've got!"

Momo, in a blink of an eye, made vines crawl out of her shirt and tried to hit you. You, being caught by surprise, got hit on your arm, leaving a huge lash on your skin. She gasped and covered her mouth when you fell.

"Oh my!" she said then she ran over to you and rubbed the part of your arm where the lash is. "I'm so sorry!" she said. You can also tell by her eyes that she was about to cry.

"Don't cry, Momo! I'm fine!" you said then you punched four times onto the air, "See? My arm is fine!" you said and smiled at her. "Don't ever hesitate, Momo. I know you just don't want to hurt me or us, but right now, we have to enhance our skills and train."