29

3rd Person POV:

"Y/n! Take her away from here!!" Jeongyeon shouted at Y/n who was still in shock, looking at the lifeless friend huddled up within his arms. It took some time, but when Y/n finally got up to his senses, he stood up, looked at Jeongyeon once, then to Jihyo who was still raging, and then to Momo who was inanimately lying on the ground.

Y/n, then, attempted to fly away from the battlefield, but he was suddenly grabbed by the leg and then forcefully thrown down onto the ground. Before he hits the ground, he wrapped his wings around himself and Dahyun, then he put her down and summoned his sword once again.

Driven by anger and sorrow, he just slashed his sword carelessly all around him, killing a decent amount of demons, but then he was also taken down because of his lack of focus. He tried to fight back against the demons who were pinning him down onto the ground, but he was unable to escape.

One demon lifted its axe overhead, then it drove the axe in a downward motion that leads to Y/n's face. But, as soon as the axe was about to hit, a bolt of lightning struck the demons pinning down Y/n, killing all of them instanly, but it didn't hurt Y/n in the slightest bit.

Y/n immediately stood up and saw Chaeyoung levitating and shooting bluish-white bolts of lightning out of her fingers. She didn't even need to use mjolnir and stormbreaker. She just had to wave her hands, then she will kill more than Y/n could with one blow.

Meanwhile, Jihyo was still breathing fire everywhere, but still careful not to hit allies. She was also very powerful. As soon as her black flames touch a demon's skin, the burned part immediately turns to ash, but still, the fire won't go off. It will crawl all over the hosts body until it destroys every tissue that the host has.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon were being a dynamic duo, fighting back to back without holding back. They were like action stars, kicking, punching, then Nayeon would randomly generate weapons, then they'll use it until it breaks, or when it's necessary. They were truly satisfying to watch.

Tzuyu was doing her thing being serious, tough-looking, and powerful. She would release powerful magic that sends enemies back to where they came from. She also bashes enemies with her very tough staff that could probably bash Y/n's brains out of his skull if used by Mina.

Speaking of Mina, she was doing her brawny way of fighting, continuously bashing flying demons with her spear and thrusting her spear into the enemies, killing them instantly and without trouble. Really, if you look at her, she would seem like a very timid and weak girl, but don't let her looks deceive you. She could probably fold a piece of paper more than 7 times.

Sana, on the other hand, had already unleashed her bloodlust abilities. She was like a black hole, pulling the blood out of the enemies. She might look like she's not in control of her body, based on her terrifying, but hot, appearance, she could actually fly right next to Chaeyoung and Mina without sucking the blood out of their bodies.

And then there comes Momo, slowly getting on her feet. She looked lost and afraid, but that's not the case. That was just how she naturally looks. Jihyo, in her monstrous demon form, caught Momo's attention, and because Jihyo looks like a raging enemy, it was Momo's instinct to wrap her vines around Jihyo and start to squeeze the life out of her.

Jihyo looked really shocked. She didn't expect Momo to actually beat her when it comes to strength. Every vine was just as strong as Mina's arms, and it's starting to break Jihyo's bones. Momo was in her most powerful form. She was exerting an incredible amount of strength, but she doesn't even seem to be struggling.

Mina set her eyes on Momo and saw that she was trying to kill Jihyo, so Mina flew towards Momo and attempted to tackle her down, but as soon as Mina was there, Momo raised one of her arms, then vines came out of the ground and wrapped around Mina's body, then she dragged her into the ground, completely burying her alive.