24

3rd Person POV:

"Bloodlust."

Sana's body heated up tremendously then the dark red aura that surrounded her grew wider, and when the elites entered the range of the aura, they started to feel weak and powerless.

"Power..." Sana muttered. "Give me all your blood!!" she shouted, then the elites trembled in fear as they saw Sana's bloody eye gaze into their very existence one by one, and slowly draining their body out of blood.

The pores on the elites' skins opened up wider than it's supposed to, causing great pain on them. Soon, when the pores were as wide as holes on a needle, blood started to crawl out of them.

Sana showed a sinister smile that screams death and evil, and as the elites screamed in pain and agony, Sana couldn't help but to cackle and rejoice as the blood of the elites entered her body through her own skin.

Meanwhile, the others watched as Sana went crazy above them. All their attentions moved to Sana instead of the raging Momo who was also effortlessly destroying everything that she goes up against.

Under the RV; Mina, Tzuyu, and this quiet and sinister man who's named Felix. "Tzuyu, talk to him," Mina whispered as she repeatedly nudged Tzuyu. And knowing Tzuyu, she would get annoyed and would do everything just to stop what's annoying her.

"Mina!" Tzuyu hissed and glared at Mina who looked back at her with such innocence in her eyes. "Tsk. What is it?" Tzuyu asked. She just couldn't bear to be mad at the innocent and timid Mina.

"Talk to the guy," Mina whispered to Tzuyu, then Tzuyu looked to her left and saw Felix seriously observing their surroundings from under the RV. Tzuyu looked back at Mina and whispered, "Why don't you do it??", to which Mina responded with, "Because you're closer!"

Felix suddenly cleared his throat and looked at the two before saying, "You know I can hear you, right?" he said with his Australian accent. Mina and Tzuyu froze, but Tzuyu acted quick to not embarrass herself and Mina by saying, "Yes. I know."

Felix scoffed then he held out his hand and introduced himself, "My name is Felix." Tzuyu shook Felix's hand, then he asked, "And you are?", and Tzuyu responded with, "I'm Tzuyu, and I'm a druid."

Felix turned his attention to Mina. "Hello, Mina," Felix greeted, then he held his hand out. Mina nervously shook Felix's hand, then she asked, "H-How did you know my name??" Felix scoffed again, then he said, "Like I said, I could hear the two of you."

Mina's face reddened. "Hey. Just go with this Felix guy. I can have Y/n for myself now~" Tzuyu said to Mina, making Mina's face turn much redder, but now, it's because she was upset by what Tzuyu said, but she just shrugged it off.

"Just keep in mind," Mina suddenly said, then Tzuyu looked at her. "What is it?" Tzuyu asked. "I'm a nephilim. You're a druid," Mina answered. "What's that supposed to mean?" Tzuyu asked using a grim tone. "Nothing," Mina said in the same tone.

The ground suddenly made a blistering quake, so the three tried to crawl out of the RV, but when Felix got out and saw what made the ground shake, he shouted, "THE GIANT IS ABOUT TO SMASH THE RV!!!!"

Both Mina's and Tzuyu's eyes shot wide open, then Tzuyu tried to crawl out of the RV, but Mina stayed behind. When Tzuyu got out, she noticed that Mina got left behind. "MINA COME ON!!!" Tzuyu screamed at the top of her lungs.

But she was too late...

The tremendous demon smashed the RV and turned it into a flat, tin can. Tzuyu fell down on her knees as she watched Mina get crushed under the RV. She couldn't cry. Her mind was too blank to do anything.