50 Cent Is Unbreakable

In 3 years time, Noah and Milo 's relationship had blossomed, but within the past few months, their love for each other had faltered. Years of vigorous ass pounding had tore away at Noah's psyche. and Milo had grown easily agitated from Noah's shenanigans. 

They were staying in their respective rooms, Noah jerking it to Mr.hands, while Milo was staring at his personal computer screen. In the tab, was a little known site called Rule34.paheal.net. "Kept you waiting, huh?" a voice whispered from behind him. Milo spun around, much to his dismay. what stood in  front of him was a shadowy figure. No, it's a literal fucking shadowy figure. "NANI?" screamed out Milo as he got out of his chair, reaching for the door. The shadowy figure almost immidiately CQC'd his ass, but in the process; broke his thumb because he was a fucking twink. "FUCK OFF ME, YOU FAGGOT!" Milo roared as he passed out due to the cool hand tricks. Noah, being the curious piece of shit he is; wondered off from the safety of his dorm room, walking into Milo's. "hey fag, what's going on.''His eyes veered down, widening at the sight of the two retards, writhing all over the floor. "Who's this black fuck?"He looked up at Noah, just saying." I'll have two number 9's."Within that instance, Noah had seeming collapsed to the floor, completely unconscious. fission mailed. 

"Wh-'' Milo had awoken from a wet dream, looking around his surroundings, he was in a war-torn city, in the middle of a middle eastern country. "Noah!" he' exclaimed, getting up; growing a boner in the process. "NOAH YOU UGLY PIECE OF SHIT, WHERE ARE Y~" As soon as he started screaming; he heard a peculiar noise. a mixture between gunshots, and a elephant like moan. Running past him, were groups of taliban-like soldiers. The Elephant-esque noises grew louder, as suddenly dozens of giant, AT-like vehicles swarmed around them. The soldiers kept on firing, as these bizarre AT units seeming bled... blood? A cluster of their screams, the soldier's screams and gun fire all filled the soundscape. And soon; silence. The AT units all remained, while the soldiers laid out, flattened by the monstrosities. Milo soon passed out, amidst all this chaos.  

He  remained in such a state  for a few hours, for what felt like 7 millennia. He woke up with a cold chill, looking around, ANALyzing his surroundings, he was in what looked like a abandoned building. He noticed the shadowy  figure to the side. "Nigga what the fuck?"The shadow tilted his head. "Where am I nignog?" The shadowy figure reached inside his urethra, pulling out a cigar. He placed it his mouth, only for it to fall out. "Shadow Moses."