Chapter 1: Widened Eyes.

[Chapter 1: Widened Eyes.]

"What do you think, Ritsuka?" Hazaki asked. He smiled at her, holding up a picture. It was a very detailed and beautiful picture of him and her, together in a picture with their mother, smiling. "Do you think this could be us one day?"

Ritsuka opened her mouth to speak but nothing would come out.

The background slowly went away, it turning all black. In the picture, Hazaki had disappeared. Ritsuka's eyes widened she looked to Hazaki who had a sad expression on his face.

"I think it can be you and mum one day. There's no room for me anymore."Hazaki spoke up in a sad tone. The picture fell from his hands, onto the ground. Ritsuka wanted to speak but still, nothing came out."Please take care." He walked up to his sister, looking down at her. He ruffled her hair. "Be nice to 'them.' "

Them?

He took his hand off her head. In his usual angel like voice he said,"I think it's time to wake up now."

Slowly her eyes opened. Ritsuka took notice of her surroundings. It seemed like she was in a girls room. "...?" She slowly sat up on the bed she was on,"Ow  ow  ow.."She scrunched her face up in pain. She had a brutal headache, must be from hitting her head on the ground when she passed out.

'Where the hell am I?'Ritsuka thought. She kept on her usual emotionless expression. 'Did someone kidnap me?' She gripped the material where her heart was. It was hurting.'...Hazaki..'She slowly got out of the bed, all of her limbs aching in pain. 'Could he be here?'

'Damn it..I wish this pain could just go away.'Ritsuka thought. Her eyes went red and all of a sudden, the pain was gone. She blinked in surprise,"...?"

All of a sudden the door opened, revealing a short girl with long white hair. Her eyes widened,"Y-You're awake..!"She exclaimed.

Ritsuka kept on her usual emotionless expression,"..Where am i? Who the hell are you?"

"U-Uhm! I-I'm Mary Kozakura..I..."The girl seemed to have trouble with introducing herself. Ritsuka let out a sigh. She walked over to the girl, pushing past her. She got to the lounge room, a bit surprised at the amount of people there.

A blond male looked to her and grinned,"Ohh~ You're awake!"He beamed. He got up, his hands in his pocket,"Welcome!" He was slowly walking close to her. Once he got a bit close, Ritsuka pushed him away, causing him to fly back to the ground,rolling a few  times before stopping. 

"Oww..." The cat eyed boy groaned in pain.

Ritsuka's eyes widened slightly though her expression stayed the same. Everyone else had wide eyes. Kido swallowed and stood up,"Please stay calm..."She said.

"Calm?How could I stay calm?Did you guys kidnap me or something?"Ritsuka asked. She took a step back and all of a sudden, arms wrapped around her and picked her up. She glanced back, seeing a blank faced male with red eyes and white hair. 

Ritsuka kicked her legs in the air and squirmed,"Let me go you snowflake!"

Konoha shook his head and spoke in his usual soft voice,"No can do.."

"Ooh~ She's fiesty!"A female voice came from the phone from a man in red. The idol chuckled.

Kido walked up to her,"Listen, We want to help you. We know  all about your powers. You want to know  why you're so strong all of a sudden, don't you?"

Ritsuka stopped kicking her legs.She blankly looked to her,"..."

Konoha slowly let go of her, putting the girl back on her feet. Kido took her hand gently and led her to the couch, sitting her down. Everyone was sitting across from her. She glanced to the idol, Momo.