Make it Right

Nam Joon slightly flinched as Jin's bedroom door opened and was quickly slammed shut. The bluenette had been like this for the last three days, and it was starting to get on RM's last nerve. He knew Jin was going through a hard time right now, but did he have to slam all the doors whenever he entered a room.

"I can't stand it!" The eight-year-old bluenette shouted and threw himself on his bed and buried his head into his pillow. "Why is Ho Seok so mad at me! I said I was sorry! I didn't mean to destroy his science project!"

"You mean the one he had spent weeks working on, only to have you trip and smash it to pieces?" RM asked smugly.

"Okay maybe he should be mad at me but Nam Joonieeee~," Jin whined out the vampires name as if it would help RM see how miserable he was. "I didn't mean it, and he won't talk to me now! Why does my brother hate me?"

"He doesn't hate you," RM stated. He had been watching Jin since the boy been born which meant he had been indirectly watching Ho Seok for eight years, and in those years Ho Seok had never hated Jin. "He's upset. He can't help it. Wait a bit and he'll talk to you again, but if you keep trying to get him to talk then he'll continue to give you the silent treatment."

"If he loved me he would talk to me," Jin murmured as he rolled over onto his side so he was facing RM, who was leaning against a wall.

Nam Joon sighed in frustration. No matter how many times he tried to explain to Jin that you can love someone and still be angry with them the bluenette wouldn't listen. Sometimes he wondered why he even tried.

"At least you love me, right Nam Joon?" Jin smiled at RM, expecting the vampire's answer to be a yes.

"Whatever."

Jin frowned at the usual response. Why couldn't RM just say he loved him? Maybe he really didn't love him? A year ago the vampire had told him that he was fond of him, but that didn't mean he loved him.

Knowing that Nam Joon might not love him made Jin's chest hurt. It hurt so much he wanted to cry, but he didn't because while RM stayed and tried to comfort him when he cried he always had the feeling that RM wasn't comfortable when he did it. He didn't want Nam Joon to feel awkward. He wanted him to be happy.

"I'm going to feed." RM stated suddenly and then without even waiting for Jin's reaction he moved to the window, opened it, and jumped out of it.

Jin laid there in silence before he felt something wet slide down his cheeks. Sitting up in his bed he touched his cheeks with his fingertips. Pulling his hand back he stared at the warm liquid on his fingers. Tears.

X.X.X.X.X.X.X.X.X.X.

Jungkook watched as Tae Hyung sat at his desk hastily scribbling words down on a piece of paper. The bunny like vampire knew what the blonde was writing. It was another letter to his mother, who now lived in the U.S.  . He knew Tae missed his mother dearly, but there was nothing he could do and it frustrated him to no end.

"Kookie?" Tae asked quietly.

"Yes, Tiger?"

"Can you check my letter?" Tae asked, holding his paper up to the vampire.

"Sure Taetae," JK answered and took the paper from Tae. Carefully JK scanned over what Tae had written down.

His infamous bunny smile visible on his face.

X.X.X.X.X.X.X.X.X.

It was midnight by the time RM had managed to return to the Kim Residence. His feeding had gone well and he had finished earlier than expected. He could have been back at the house sooner, but he needed some space.

Why was he like this? He used to be so strong. He had grown heartless during his years as a vampire, but Seok Jin somehow managed to tear down his walls and make him feel like how he felt before he had become a vampire. How could a child do that to him? Not even Jungkook, who had been his friend even before they became vampires, couldn't do such a thing. What made Jin so different?

As RM pondered over his thoughts he snuck back into the house, using all of his skills to avoid making a sound. He could have probably just walked down the hallway normally, but he didn't want to risk the possibility that someone might still be awake. When RM came to Jin's room he stopped in his tracks.

Lying down on the floor in front of the bluenette's room was Jin curled up in a tiny ball shivering from the cold. Hadn't the kid's family noticed? Maybe Jin had snuck out of the hallway after everyone had gone to sleep?

Leaning down he picked up the small child and cradled him to his chest. The bluenette stirred and murmured incoherently, "Joonie."

"Did you wait for me?" Nam Joon whispered to the child.

"Uh huh," Jin managed to mumble out before falling asleep in the vampire's arms.

Foolish child, RM berated. How did he even know if I was going to come back through the front door and not his window?

Deciding to ponder over his frustration Nam Joon opened the door to Jin's bedroom and closed it behind him. Walking over to the bluenette's bed he placed the child in it and threw the messy covers over Jin.

As he stared at Jin , RM fought back the smile that was growing on his face. Even if it was foolish, I have to admit it was nice having him there waiting for me.