Chapter 9

4 months later

Calisto

Umm well i live alone again. yelp me and trey broke up.

FLASH BACK

I walk up stairs i hear screamin not jus any scream like the scream of sex. i was thinkin it was mark so i went downstairs and watched tv. i looked and seen wine and women clothes everywhere. so i clean up. and i hear trey talkin bout tht was good and he had fun. And some chick comes downstairs naked and trey is following. her she hurry up and leaves and i told trey to call me if he wants to see jr. and I'll call him when the appointments are and the date of delivery.

Flashback over

So now im 4months pregnant and you can tell. Jr. looks less and less like mark and hes 8 months now can you believe it my fatter man. Trey comes over once and a blue moon to see jr. i go upstairs or i leave but lately i have been seeing more often. i visit his mom all the time. His sister is a reminder of shawna. omg i have cravings to feed a whole pack of wolves. I mean im hungry all the damn time. i dont throw up at all. Trey and mark said i cant trap while im pregnant. But do i gaf NOPE. i still trap but closer to the trap now so they can keep an eye on me😒. Mark takes care of me more and hes more protective. Marie and Mark go together now tho and now shes pregnant. Today's eternity's baby shower as god mom i gotta be prepared. so i roll out of bed. I turn on the hot shower. i hop in and wash up. i brush my teeth lotion up. Today im wearing my white red bottoms with my grey strapless hammer jumper sweat with my white leather jacket. with my grey scarf. and alittle eyeliner and mascara i throw my hair into a messy bun. and put on some gloss. i go into jr's room and get him dressed in grey everything. we look cute i brush his curly hair down. and we take pictures i post it on da gram with the caption 'My heart😍🔥' and go into my white charger buckle trey in and drive to eternitys house. once i get there there's a lot of its a boy and blue and gray decorations. me and trey walk in i let him go run around and i go look for eternity. I go upstairs and hear moans and 'ooo shyt eternity' i run down stairs so quick ewww thts nasty to hear tht. i see marie and mark walk in. i got an hug mark first so he can leave and i hug marie.

"Girl how ya been" she asked huggin me

"Good girly,good" i said doin the shmurda dance

"Well ya know trey coming today" she said with an arched eyebrow

"Yea ik and I'm not here for him im here for eternity" i said honestly

"Girl, u gone head and this fit is sexy girl ya booty look fatter than fat ya titties look purky and alert and u look like you haven't gained any weight since the baby" she said lookin at every part of my body

"Well the baby helped with the ass and titties the weight part is me i work out and eat healthy but not today all this food here I'm not bein healthy at all." i said eatin a chip. Marie jus laughed at me.

"LOOK WHOS HERE" marie said and i turned around to see John my ex he was the best bae i ever had. if you seen him omg puberty hit him like a damn bus. His jawline on swoll his strong muscle arms his tats covering his chocolate skin. his taper fade like august alsina. im in tht royal blue makes his light brown eyes pop his teeth after braces is omg. And hes coming over here

"He's coming over here" marie said pushing me

" Whoa whoa whoa" John said catching me "dont let the pretty lady fall, well not calisto anyway" he said holding my back with one arm like i was just light wait. his peircing brown eyes warm and fuzzy. he lifts me up in a quick swoop.

"Hey john"

"Hey calisto"

"How ya been"

"Great u"