Chapter 12

Calisto
So its been a month since John left. OMG i wanna cry its been very very very stressful. So trey walks now at 9 months olivia is 8 months and jasmine 7 lord help me and Caurtlen is 6 months. im 7 months pregnant and im huge. I was told to stop trappin but i still do. Right now im at the mall with my nigga Shella.
"What's up with u and Ray" I asked knowing she missed him.
"Girl idk i want to fight him for leaving me here but u know" she said switching and waddling with Bam Bam.
"I know what you mean I'm horny all of the time" i said seeing this sexy nigga staring. Me and sha sha walk into foot locker. we lookin for baby clothes then i bump into somebody.
"Oh im sorry" i said trying to pick up what fell out of his hands.
"Nah pretty lady u coo" he said with a heavenly deep voice.
"Um no i bumped into you" i said making i contact with him.
"Whats your name" he asked winking
"Im C.A." i said
"Awe so C.A. is a girl huh im Ghost" he said. Ghost runs shyt down in Canada. i heard he killed 15 people in 3 minutes.
"Ive heard alot about you Ghost" i said
"The same. Now you are the C.A. that is the most fast and feisty female drug dealers in Cali." he said making me feel special
"Yes thats me. And your the Ghost who everyone you kill never sees your face" i said giving background.
"Yes i am lets go and have brunch" he said
"Wait a minute arent you like 50 something years old" i asked because they said he was 50.
"Ouch that hurt. naw im 26 my father was 50 before he passed." He said i feel bad now
"Im sorry for your lost" i said
"So brunch you coming" he asked grabing my hand
"Yes definitely" i said as I remembered sha sha.
"Hold on one second ill be back." i grabbed my kids and waddled to sha sha
"Sha sha ghost wants to take me to brunch and i need you to watch my kids plz." i said with my hands together.
"Yea sure" se said giving me the ' remember John' look
"Thanks girly" i said as i waddled over to Ghost
"Ready" he said grabing my hand
"Ready" i said . we walked outside and i seen this beautiful white Lamborghini.
"You like it" he asked opening up the door.
"I like it alot" i said as i slid down into the car.
We pulled up to Dennys. he opened every door. we got seated by the window.
"So whats up with the business down here" he asked
"Its smooth people need drugs and I got them" i said as took a sip of my sprite
"So really what does a sexy lady like yourself needs to trap for." he said grabing my hand.
"Well ive been trapping since i was 16 so i jus stayed with it." I said as I accidentally rubbed my leg against his.
"Sorry" i said putting my foot on the floor.
"It's really quite alright" he said as he winked at me.
"So whats your real name Ghost" i asked
"My real name is Gregory but how bout u ms.C.A." he said
"My name is Calisto" i said flipping my hair
As soon as i get up i hear a loud boom and the glass break. i see the room spirual in a blur before i fall to the ground.

JOHN
"So whats up with this money" i asked ray as i walked in the room
"What..... by who....... when....... where....... where she at............ whos with her...............what is the doctors saying .......... WOUNDS.............. aight im on my way........ i love you be safe." i hear as he walks to the door.
"What's wrong fam" i asked
"Sit down bro" he said now im scared
"Calisto has been shot 2 times and shes gonna be out for a couple days" Ray said i felt my heart shader into a million pieces. My life my world my wife my heart has been shot. who ever did this is gonna die.
"John you okay" ray asked in my face im trying not to black out but it's getting hard.
"Come on the jet is ready" ray said i got up slowly and walked out the door. only thing that's going through my mind is our memories we have. We get into my car and im speeding. we get to the airport. I get on my phone and i start texting my nigga Travel. Travel can find anybody anywhere.
"Yo travel ima need a favor." i said
"Wassup"
"I need you to locate somebody when i get their name okay"
"Alright you know my number"
"Aight B"
"1"
We land in cali. I see Sha with all the kids.
"Are you alright" ray said soon as he got off the plane
"Im fine im fine but we need to hurry to the hospital" sha said with a tear escaping from her eye
"What hospital"
"St.Johns" i hopped in my jeep and got on the high way first i was doin 60, 70, 95,120,130,300 mph on the highway. i walk in the hospital to see A in there witg mark and Marie. Then i see Ghost in here. Ghost is like brother .but we fell out cuz of his lack of intelligence for the game. We grew up together but his lack of intelligence made it hard for him. i walk straight to the counter.
"What u need John" nesha said ik nesha cuz i fucked her a while back. she suck a mean dick
"Wassup nesha i need the room number to Calisto Washington" i said mentally changing her last name to my last name.
"Why don't you come see me anymore" nesha said parently not hearing what i said.
"Cuz nesha we ain't together" i said bitterly
"Can't nobody have fun like we had fun" she said standing up. She got a fatter ass now. it's round but not like Calisto.
"Look a here bitch it u dont give us the number to the room of Calisto Marie Washington i will personally beat you ass" Sha said as she had the girl by her shirt.
"Shes in room 120" nesha said trying to catch her breath
"Thanks" Sha said as she walked quickly to the room.
"This elevator is taking to damn long" i said as i ran towards the steps. I ran up the steps to the 4th floor. i walked on the floor running looking for the room til i seen 120. i walked in and i wanted to break down and cry. My wife is laying on this bed looking lifeless.
"Baby im so sorry" i said holding her hand.
"I will find who ever did this and i will kill them." I told her softly

Calisto
I see this white cloud. I can make out a face. It's my grandmother.
"Hi Mawmaw" i said as I cried in her arms
"Ik baby" she said as she caressed my hair
"Why am i hear" i asked confused
"You dont wanna be with your grandma" she said always being sarcastic thats where i get it from.
"No thats not what im sayin" i said quickly
"Ik child but you aren't suppose to be here right now i need you to go back and live for you children and be there for your husband" she said reminding me of John. "he loves you i like him and name one after poor old MawMaw alright" she said as im swiftly taken away from that beautiful land back to john crying on my hand and him telling me he will mary me.
"Shoot if you gone do all that while im dead then do it when im alive" i said smiling.
"Baby" he said as he kissed the lord out of my face
"Yelp its me" i said smiling
"What do you need" he said standing over me
"To jus lay with ya babymama" i said scooting over and trying to avoid the pain that is killing my body
"Slow down baby okay take it slow damn fighter jet" john said helping me. I looked at him and wipped his tears. i jus grinned and kissed him.
"I should go get the doctor" john said trying to take care of me
"Nah lets jus lay here" i said holding his hand.
"I was so scared that I would loose you. You're my heart my life my dreams my goals my everything, my sun, my moon, my stars, my gravity, my air, if u would've left me hear satan himself would be scared of me." john said as tears rained down my face. " I love you Calisto Marie King" he said putting his last name on the end of my name.
" I love you too John Tyreeq King" i said as i grabbed his ears and kissed him.
"What time is it baby" i asked trying to see how long ive been out.
"Its 12:30pm babe" he said getting up.
"Where u going baby" i asked trying to sit up
"Uuuuhhhh" I screamed
"Calisto stay still child Jesus christ if something happens to you I just don't know what I will do, im going to go get your kids and a couple people." he said and i jus nodded my head and let it go. 5 minutes past and i hear the door open to see Marie, Sha,Ray, Bam Bam, Mark, John,Trey, Olivia, Caleb, Jazmine, Trey jr. come in with balloons, teddy bears, CANDY ect.
"All this for me" i said in my suprised voice.
"Yes it is" john said laying next to me. Olivia and Jazmine was with john and Trey and Caleb were with me. We shared laughs and jokes until everyone left including my kids. Ray and Sha took them o lord help them. John is laughing next to me in his shorts. He looks so good right now. I slide my hand down in his pants.
"Calisto don't get fucked in this hospital" he said not looking at me. I didn't say anything i jus moved my hand slowly Up and Down on his dick.
"Girl if you dont stop" he said putting the remote control down.
"What if I don't stop, what if i wanna get fucked in this hospital, what are you going to do" i said kissing his spot behind his ear.
"You done, done it now" he said as he climbed on top
"Im sleep now" i said faking like im sleep.
"Awe okay" he said as I felt the covers go up and i felt my little dress cover go up. i felt his tip sit at the enterance of my pussy. I still played sleep.
"You still sleep" I didn't say anything and still played sleep. I felt him slide in as i gasped for air.
"Awe bae was waiting on daddy now was she" he said as he felt my walls tighten.
"Bae is tight" he said stroking
"Mmmm" i said biting my lip
"Awe u awake now" he said.
"John go deeper" i said cuz he playing
"I aint take my pills its full size" he said lying
"John stop playing" i said knowing he's lying.
"Awe you want the whole thing are u sure you can take it" john said as I nodded my head. Then he shoved it in me causing me to gasp for more air. he started moving quickly. After at least 3 hours of beautiful sex.
"John i cant take it" i said feeling like my walls finna break
"Yes u can shut up" he said going faster.
"John, JOHN, AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII" I screamed as i felt myself climax
"i aint even nutted twice yet" john said sounding disappointed. I feel bad now but i got him. So i go and suck him.
"Girl you suck a mean dick" John said that made me feel like a hoe.
"Dont you ever say tht" i said looking at him weird
"Awe baby don't act lik tht" john said following me to the bathroom
"Bye child" i said as i shut the door in his face and LOCK it. He shakes the door handle.
"Really bae" he said threw the door.
"What" I said to irritate him
"Really you gone lock the door" he said shaking the handle
"Hmm" i said laughing at him while im in the shower. I looked at the two bullet wounds. The one on my thigh and one in my shoulder. I feel the tear slide slowly down my face. After looking at them I can't help but cry my heart aches because I wasn't even sure that I would've seen my kids or my husband.
"Babe i hear you crying open up" John said still outside of the door.
"No im not" i said trying to compose my self
"Babe i hear it in your voice" john said as I wipped my tears away from my eyes.
"Bae im okay really" I said lying I really wanted him to come and hold me close to his chest and erase my pain.
" Let me in" he said calmly. i walk and open up the door and go back to the spot i was sitting in and cried even harder. I had a feeling that John was going to say something but he didn't. he just held me and rubbed my hand.
"Im going to find them and kill them i swear." He said a i jus fell into a peaceful sleep.