Chapter 13

John
As soon as I washed Calisto up. i went and set her in the bed. My light on my phone flashed. with a unknown number i answered and a weird voice saying
"We will kill her" they said
"OVA MY DEAD BODY" then the phone hangs up
"John are you okay" i hear nesha say as she walks in.
"Man im coo what are you doing in hear" i ask as i see her coming closer to me.
"John i miss you" she said putting her hand in my pants
"I think you need to leave" i said removing her hands from my pants
"C'mon john she aint gotta know and she sleep lets have fun ik you miss this body" she stated and i fell on the couch
"Well best friend in this bitch know" some girl said coming through the door.
"Who tf r u" nesha said climbing off of me.
"Im Aniya Monique Johnson a.k.a Calisto's bestfriend so u better back tf up off him" she said coming in and i seen this lightskin short girl with big breast and a slim waist and she was thick asf she was cute but my baby is sexy.
"Girl this is my man so u can leave tf you mean" nesha said looking back at me
"From the looks of it he dont want you hunny" aniya said pointing at me
"Bitch who tf u talkin-" i jus seen aniya pull a gun on nesha and she stfu.
"Im sorry sweety i dont much talkin so i advice u to get out of here before i shoot u" aniya said calmly.
"Shoot me bitch" nesha said loud and bold. my eyes got wide asf this bitch bold asf.
"Look that bitch word aint nice" i seen aniya take out a silencer and put it on the gun."so you say shoot you are you sure u wanna be here with a gun wound." aniya said
"Shoot me u bi- " POW.POW.POW. she really shot her in the hospital.
" See BITCH i wanted to be nice now u dead." i looked at aniya and she pulled out her Iphone 6 plus and called somebody.
"Red...... yea....... come up" she said and that was the end of the convo.
"Hi im-"
"Aniya i heard" i said
"Alrighty then what the doctors say bout my baby" i looked at her confused asf her baby
"Hello english or do u need spanish i speak that to" she said sarcastically. i seen 3 niggas come and grab the body up and take nesha away.
"Well miss thang MY BABY is fine doc says she only got two wounds." i said standing up i forgot i was still laying down.
"Baby I want u to lay with me." i got up but Aniya beat me to her.
"Who tf is BABY!!!!!!!" Calisto said excitedly
"Yes boo its me" aniya said " u know we will kill these niggaz"
"Murda bitch murda" calisto said puttin her hand up and fake shooting something.
"Calisto ima be back" i said walking towards the door.
"Not without kissing me and telling me where u going." she said makin me smirk. I walked over to her kissed her long and hard.
"An dont worry bout it u in good hands." i said referring to aniya and i walked out the door. im walking til i hear a voice say "wheres Calisto Washingtons room" i quickly told her what room and politely told her what room. And left not without sending two guards up there for her. I called my boy Deonte.
"Deonte wassup fam."
"You know nothin much"
"Aight man im having a get together at my crib Saturday from 7 to when ever."
"Aight fam best believe im there"
"And u already know dress nice man like a suit and tie nice"
"You know i stay on my nice shyt but aight fam gotta finish this work"
"Aight 1"
"Aight B"
I see this short skinny girl run back towards Calistos room. I pay no attention to it cuz the guards are there. I call up some more of my boys for saturday night. I call my nigga that owns a catering business. I call shella to see where she at so I can see my kids.
"Where u at" as i hear complete silence
"Home why"
"Cuz i wanna see my kids"
"Well they sleep but if u want to come you can." she said sounding too sweet.
"Wassup man wats going on" i said getting upset
"Nothin boi bye" she said and hung up. So i called Ray.
"Ray man where u at" i say hearing a bunch of noise
"At the trap why"
"Who shella at home with" i said gettin more suspicious
"Her Brother" he said
"Ive known shella for 15 years she aint got no brother bro ride to the house" i said and hung up. I jus knew something was up man. I hop in my range and speed to their house I see 3 cars out in da front. I grab my guns i place on in my pants on my ankle and in my hands and i as i stepped out the car i see ray step out his car. We walk in nothing in the living room jus wine glass and a couple beer bottles. we walk up stairs and i hear talkin then i hear moans. we walk to rays room and Shella is on the floor gettin a train ran on her. I shoot on shot in the air. Everybody looks at me.
"SHELLA RANA CARTER WTF R U DOIN" ray yelled at her.
"Babe its not what it looks like." She said grabbing the sheet off the messed up bed.
"What does it look like" ray said quietly.
"Babe im so sorry" she said touching rays arm and he snatched it back.
"Get off me u bitch ass hoe" he said sternly I seen a tear fall from his eye.
"I got one question is that baby even mine." he asked pointing the gun at her stomach.
" Idk it could be anybodies baby" Shella said
"Really bitch really u pull tht shyt on me really on me" ray said punching a hole in the wall.
"Yep thats how it is and now since we confessing I aborted your seed 3 times." she said as she walked to the closet.
"WHAT U ABORTED MY MFKIN SEED WTF IS WRONG WITH U BITCH" he said as he walked towards her. I see the niggas getting dressed ready to leave.
"So yall think yall gone come in here and fuck then leave not finna happen" i said cockin back my gun.
1 in the knee
1 in the chest
1 in the arm
1 in the thigh
1 in the ass
"Now Y'all may leave" I'm immune to the cries of a gun shot wounds.
"All this shyt i bought so u can jus leave" then i see shella pee on the floor.
"Eww did u jus pee" i said lookin at her nasty ass
"No my water jus broke" she said lookin at me weird
"Aight lets get this hoe to the hospital" ray said and i jus bust out laughin the situation isnt funny but the way he said it was.
"C' mon man" we run out to the car and we get in rays car. we put towels on the seats and we went to the hospital. we got into the delivery room and I see shella give birth to a baby boy.
"Before we name him can we get a dna test plz" ray said.
"Yes sir we surely can but the results will take a days time" the doctor said
"Okay he'll jus be nameless for 24 hours" ray said looking at shella "oooouuu u so lucky yo water broke cuz u wouldve been beat tf up." ray said pasing the floor. i tell him ill see him later and i walk to calistos room i walk in and i dont see her but i see her friends. So i take a seat in the rocking chair. And i see a little boi wattle in with curly hair all over his head. Then that reminded me that i left the kids at rays house i call up Gus to get my kids. In 10 min i see Gus text me he's outside. I go outside and get all 4 of my kids. Trey,Caurtlen,Olivia,Jazmine and i walk with my Olivia hand and Caurtlen in my arm. While Jazmine and Trey walk in front of me. We walk into Calisto room and Trey runs to Calisto and Jazmine looks at me then runs to Calisto. I see Calisto cry and kiss and hug her babies.
"How my babies been" Calisto asked and ig she seen my face
"John wassup" she said not even making eye contact
"Nothing babe"i said lying clearly
"Okay" she said giving up to easy
"Well see yall later" Aniya said and grabbed her ig son
"Me too" the other girl said
"Bye boo bye babe" calisto said giving them kisses on the cheek. i see both of them walk out of the room.
"Now wats wrong" she asked again i knew she wasnt gone give up that easy
"Nothing babe" i said lying
"Okay John Tyriq William you gone hide shyt from me" she said not even looking at me
"Swear u aint gone flip" i said bout to tell her
"I swear" she said as she sat up straight and faced me biting her lip.
"Okay shella was getting a train ran on her and now we dont know if ray is the daddy and she had her baby today." i said telling her everything
"Ik she was a hoe" calisto said laying back down
"How you know"
"ik she was getting dick cuz she was too happy for ray to be gone when i was miserable." she said touching treys chin.
"Now bring me my big baby and my others" calisto said scouting over
"Do you think we can all fit in this bed" i said raising an eyebrow
"Yep we fit everywhere else" she said puttin olivia and trey on herself
"Okay watever you say" it felt like i was in a twin size bed i aint layed in a twin size bed since 1992 i mean damn tht was highschool like damn. But Calisto looked so happy with all her kids and me.
"So when do i get discharged" calisto asked
"In a week" i said lying
"Really a week for two gun shots really thts like over ratted" she said blinking her eyes supper slow. I seen Caurtlen curl up by Calistos head then it was lights out.