[ţwəņţy]

Frisk ran down the pathway, finally spotting the large brick building in front of her.

She had never saw it much from the front.

The brick it was made out of was cracked and painted a dark brown.

Dark green vines stretched from the ground up, almost reaching the roof.

The path started to smooth out from choppy rocks to finer gravel, golden flowers lining the road.

Trees started to lessen, and the steps of the mansion came into view.

At the entrance was a woman in a green dress, and another woman in a maid outfit standing next to her.

They looked familiar.

~~~~~

William stared at his watch, tapping his foot on the ground impatiently.

"Where is she...?" Lucinda whispered to Chara, hoping her boss wouldn't hear her as she darted her eyes around.

"I don't see her-... wait... Oh my lord there she is!" Chara gasped, pointing as her father lifted his head away from his watch to see his youngest daughter helplessly scramble up to the entrance.

I'm almost there.

Al-... almost there...

Is.. that?

Ch-Chara..!

Lucinda!

She slowed down as she came within 1 yard of the steps, her legs giving out.

"Frisk!!" The two girls yelled in unison, pushing off the wall and running down the steps to her.

The girls embraced, collapsing to the ground in a huddle of incoherent crying and rejoicing.

"I w-was so worried!" Chara held her little sister's face in her hands, kissing her forehead as tears streamed down her cheeks.

"Frisk! Oh my lord what happened to you hon?! We need to get you inside!" Lucinda laughed as she helped Frisk up, rushing her inside past her scowling mother and father.

Chara ran after them, glaring at her parents who looked away in disgust.

"Are you alright?! Are you hurt?!" Lucinda exasperatedly asked, running around Frisk to check for any bruises.

"I-I'm alright Luci! I'm just sad my shirt ripped... I... I really liked it." Frisk sighed, closing the door so she could change into a dress Chara was pulling out of her wardrobe.

For moment, every thing was quiet.

Chara continued to rummage around Frisk's wardrobe.

Lucinda continued to pace around Frisk, poking at any spots that weren't pale.

"Frisk, what is that?" Lucinda laughed, taking the blue shirt out of her bra.

"H-hey!" Frisk blushed, covering her chest. "It was just a shirt a I wore so I wouldn't have to walk around half naked..." She lied, coughing nervously.

"Oh, good point." Lucinda nodded, satisfied with the answer.

"Didn't you go to the palace?" Chara asked, handing Frisk a dress and staring out the window.

"No..." Frisk mumbled, Chara's eyes snapping to her.

"WHAT!?" She yelled, running over to Frisk as she slipped into the dress.

"I... didn't want to..."

"THEN WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO?!" Chara gripped her shoulders, getting close to her face.