[ţwəņţy-şəvəņ]

Huh...?

Where.... where am I...?

Frisk slowly sat up, her head swaying around. She held her head, a blistering pain pounding through it.

Why is my vision only one sided...?

Clutching her right eye, she felt a weird cloth covering it, restricting her vision. Frisk sighed, placing her hands on the bed she lay on.

This... this isn't my bed...

She noticed that a light, grey bedspread was laid out over her, and small gold swirls decorated the top covers.

This isn't my room.

Looking around, the semi-familiar room slowly coming back into her memories.

This is the downstairs guest room...

I used to play hide and seek with Chara here.

"H-hello...?" Frisk whispered, her hand returning to her eye.

No response.

She looked around, the quietness unsettling her. She shivered, moving her head around like she was expecting someone to pop out, yet no one came.

"He...Hello..?" Frisk said a little louder, kicking the covers off her legs and pushing herself up so she was sitting on her knees.

She took a breath, preparing to repeat even louder, before closing her mouth, her eyes darting to the door.

She could hear the faint sound of heels clicking on the sleek marble floor.

Just passing by...

Frisk lowered her head, taking a deep breath as the throbbing pain slowly started to set in.

God... I feel like I'm going to pass out...

The doorknob started jittering loudly, and Frisk perked her head up. "Hello? Chara?" She yelled, projecting her voice to the door.

It continued to jitter, the door shaking in its metal hinges.

"Lucinda..?"

More jittering.

She felt a sickening and dreadful feeling surround her body, and her shoulders tensed up in fear.

"F-father-?"

"FRISK OH MY LORD!!"

Chara burst the door open, keys tumbling out of her hand and onto the floor. Frisk sighed in relief, holding her forehead in pain. Lucinda came running after her, colliding with Chara, the two tumbling to the ground.

Frisk laughed, dangling her feet off the edge of the bed and swaying them back and forth. "Hi." She waved, watching the two get up and brush themselves off.

"A-are you okay?! Are you hurt?!" Chara scrambled up and held Frisk's face, a smile flooding her lips as she stared at her smiling little sister. "It hurts, but I'm alright." Frisk shrugged.

"And your hair! We need someone to fix it. LUCINDA!" Chara yelled, throwing her head up.

"I am literally right behind you." Lucinda laughed, punching Chara's side lightly and pulling some hair scissors out of a basket.

Frisk shuddered at the tool, leaning back as her shoulders scrunched up. She perked her head up, trying to process what was happening.

"You're... not going to ask why..?" Frisk laughed nervously, rolling her shoulders back. "Well, I thought it would happen, but not so soon!" Chara yelled, waving her arms around.