Blood Is Thicker Than Water

"The world is full of monsters with friendly faces & angels full of scars

"The world is full of monsters with friendly faces & angels full of scars."         

  __________________________

Author's Note 

Welcome to my book, Blood Is Thicker Than Water! I thank you for stumbling (even accidentally) upon this book. I hope you enjoy but, before that, please read my mad rant :

Rant 1: 

Updates will be     s     l     o      .  Like really slow. Slower than the snail kind. I will try to update often but, kindly bear in mind that I have a life outside of Wattpad. 

Rant 2:

This book is NOT  the stereotypical mafia book. If you're looking for the cliché " broken poor girl meets rich hot badass mafia leader" type of plot, sorry this book is not for you. You can leave right now if you want to.

Rant 3:

Please be kind towards fellow readers. Don't spread hate comments about other people. Some of these comments can be really hurtful. Don't be the reason for someone's misery. 

Rant 4:

All the characters in my book are exclusively MINE. I'm usually a very polite person but, if you'll steal my ideas I will be the devil's incarnate, mind you! In addition to that, my work is strictly a piece of fiction. If it resembles anyone or any situation in real life, it is purely coincidental. I have a dramatic imagination. 

Rant 5:

Constructive criticism is highly appreciated. You are completely free to point out grammatical mistakes and/or plot holes.

Rant 6:

If you have read all the above rants, comment "wild" on the side. 

___ 

ENJOY

ENJOY!