Hanging out

Ashley P.O.V

2weeks later

So far so good my stomach has grown a bit..... Don't know what gender yet, Tristan and I are back again being awesome friends, April has calmed down a bit and Jordan well..... He's been out like a lot, but it doesn't surprise me I mean he has invented a game so he has like a lot of meetings.

Jordan and I were chilling on the couch when all of a sudden he had a spaze out, "oh shit.... I gotta go and.... Uhh got to meet nick!" He says picking up his phone and car keys..... What? Well that was.... Weird.

He didn't even say goodbye or gave me a goodbye kiss, rude sassy little shit. I smirk to myself at how says he has become.

I just then got a text from Jordan, "staying at nicks for a while be back in a couple of days :)"

I raise an eye brow and texted back saying, "okay? Is he alright?"

"Yeah.... Just a bit lonely that's all" he replied back.

I shake my head, 'what the fuck..... Nick doesn't get that lonely does he? Well he is Jordan's best mate.... So I wouldn't complain' I thought.

I decided to hang out with Tristan, April is with him..... There just playing games, I think.

I knock on the door waiting for a response, I head footsteps come to the door and slowly open.

I was about to say hi, but he put one finger on his lips signalising me to be quiet, I made my way inside.

"Where's April" I say in a low tone, Tristan grabbed my hand and we made our way to his office.

I saw April asleep on the keyboards with a PC in front of her, her black hair was over her face and arms.

"She was playing minecraft for a while and I went to check up on her and I found her like this" Tristan tried to suppress his laughter.

"Awww my baby girl" I coed, I went over there and picked her up..... "Mmmhm" she said in her sleep.

I put her on Tristan's couch with a blanket over her, I sat down at the dinning table with Tristan.

"So what's been happening?" He said whispering.

"Not much..... Jordan had to leave..... Again, but only because his best friend felt lonely.... So he's staying with him for a couple of days" I roll my eyes.

"That sounds really dumb" he says chucking a bit.

"Yeah, but not my problem" I shrug.

We talked for an hour..... Or so...... I said goodbye and thanks to Tristan for taking care of April.

I took April to bed as well as myself....... It felt kind of lonely without my man bedside me.....

A/n.......... Hmmmmm what's happening?!? Oh my..... XD I can't tell but you may guess >:P he he

Have a groovy day, afternoon or night

Ranga out ^_^