Chapter 1: Clay-molding Contest

Miss Baker entered the classroom. As usual, she sat at her desk and started taking calls. After that, she stood in front of the class and began teaching. An hour later, the bell ring. Then Miss Baker started announcing about the "class only" clay-molding contest on monday and obviously bring clay. Then there's a 5 buddy stars prize for the winner.

Recess

Clarence's POV

"Oh man, I'm so excited for the clay-molding contest. It's gonna be so much fun. Hey Sumo what are you gonna make?" I said while eating spaghetti and meatballs my mom made. "I'm gonna make a dinosaur!,Hey jeff! What are you gonna make?"sumo ask. "Umm..I don't
know...maybe...","a lion!!"sumo interrupted."no! Sumo"jeff said,"or a crocodile!"sumo said,"no"Jeff disagreed. I look at them like I'm watching a ping-pong match. I interrupted their quarrel,"well, I'm gonna build a dolphin. 'cause dolphins are really cool"."yeah i guess, that's cool too" said sumo."yeah, i guess"jeff agreed. While jeff is eating his salad and Sumo eating his raw onion, i saw someone from the corner of my eye. It was Belson. I look at him and smiled. Sadly, he just looked away but i continued eating my food and waited for my friends. The we went to our class.

They got back to their class. And did some usual school stuff. Time passed and the class dismissed.