Chapter 5: The Decision

After school

Belson's  POV

"Mom! I'm hungry!". "Dinner is ready gummy bear!",mom shouted back. I sat on my chair and started eating. While i was eating i just realized that my mom has been so quite. Then i saw her opened her mouth but she closed it as if she's hesitating. I snapped,"If you're  gonna say something spit it out". She looked at me shocked then turned to sadness," Belson i have something really important to say to you". "What?say it",i replied. "Well... you're father have decided that you should go to business school. He said that someday you'll took over the company so you have to learn how to run it", she said.

Well... i knew this will happen someday. But i didn't think it'll be this soon. On the other hand, father will be proud. But i got this feeling that I'm gonna miss the school and strangely clarence too...what am i thinking why would miss him? He's a loser.

Then suddenly i heard my mom,"gummy bear?,Belson? are you okay?", "I'm fine, it's fine...i guess i can't but go",i said."really?!",she said amused. "I said yes didn't I?annoying",i said. Then she hug me from across the then i struggled."mooom stop it!",i said. Then she suddenly turned back into her jolly normal self.

After I ate,I went back to my room and played my video games.

Oh my gods the update are just keep coming like my assignments😂😂. Btw I'm making a book 2.
*SPOILER ALERT* years passed and they already highschool. I am so excited for this.