Chapter 5: The "Date"

Clarence and Belson walked together outside to wait for Cynthia's car(Belson's mom). Clarence just asked Belson to rough riders. Does he really think Belson is hungry or is he's asking him out?

Belson's POV:

I don't know if Clarence is asking me out or he just thinks I'm hungry? I don't like both of those idea either way. While we're waiting for my mom to pick us up, Clarence keeps rambling about about random things, it's so annoying but nice at the same time, though i don't know why. While Clarence is talking, i can't help but think about my feeling for him. I don't know what kind of feeling i have with Clarence and why am i feeling this way about him. I blush every time he smile and compliment me. While i was thinking, my mom parked in front of us. We came up to her then suddenly, Clarence offered his hand to me like I'm some kind of girl," After you, my Belson".Without thinking i took his hand sat on my seat.(BTW belson called shotgun so Clarence have to seat at the back,it's a shame they can't sit together. Belson probably couldn't handle it ) Then Clarence sat in the back seat. I can feel my face burning up
from what i just did, it was so embarrassing. While i was blushing really hard, my mom drove us to rough riders and she said she'll wait for us. When we arrived at rough riders, we got out of our seats and went inside the place. There were children playing at the play station and the place really dirty but i dont mind. Clarence held my hand for some reason but i let go of his hand. I looked at him and he seems sad, i mean why would i care. We fell in line and when it's our turn, Clarence said,"what will you order, Belson?". I said "whatever you'll order".we ordered our food. Clarence got himself a burger, fries and drinks,i ordered the same. We found an empty seat close to the fun dungeon and sat with our food. We started eating and Clarence keeps convincing me to play with him at the fun dungeon but I wont." Come on Belson, let's play together?",he pleaded."no Clarence",i said."pleeeeease",he pleaded again."uggh fine, but we should hurry cause i have something to do", i said."what are you gonna do?", he asked."none of your business"i said. "Okay", he said. After we ate, Clarence took my hand and headed to the fun dungeon. He let go of my hand and canon balled in the ball pit. I stared at him and i was about to leave him behind then suddenly pulled me in to the ball pit." Not so fast Belson", he said teasingly. I blushed and realize he's still hugging me. I struggle and let go of him. "Ew Clarence stop hugging me",I said while blushing really hard. "Okay belson",he said. Then he started playing for like an our and he forced me play with him.

An hour later

"Clarence can we stop now I'm so tired",i said while laid on the floor. "Okay belson",he said while flopping beside me and he's very sweaty. He looked at me and said,"See isn't it fun?", while smiling."tch i guess",i said to him and blushed. Then he took my hand and headed to my mom's car then my mom drove us home(well they stopped at Clarence's house to drop him). While my mom is driving clarence shouted at me"Bye Belson!", while waving and smiling. The next thing i knew I'm already at home, at my room I didn't even remember how i got here probably because i was destructed.

OoooOoOoOoohh it's been a while since i last updated. I am very sorry if you waited. (Though I'm sure if you like this fan fic maybe I'm just getting caried away) welp Bye!