Reyna's makeover

A/N Hey guys thanks to those who followed me! I usually follow them back just saying. I'm starting to think my brother has turned evil... he hates books! YIKES!!! Also, I'm still going with the 5 views rule, I know I'm mean to do that but I will, I really see no point in updating if nobody reads it. So get your friends to read so I can update ;)

Disclaimer: All rights belong to Rick Riordan

and they both (well Piper, Reyna was more in a rush) walked out of Cabin 13

When Piper arrived at Reyna's closet, Reyna flopped onto her bed on her knees waiting to see what Piper did. Honestly, Piper was very surprised at how messy Reyna's closet was, seeing as Reyna was usually known as the thoughtful, brave, organized leader of a legion, but her closet was worse than a high school girl's closet right before a date. Piper guessed that Reyna didn't really care what she wore so she usually either: wore armour, or wore an SPQR t-shirt and shorts, which would perfectly explain why she wore armour to the sleepover.

Once Piper finished looking through (and trying to organize, but fabulously fail) Reyna's closet and finding nothing elegant, or pink, or girly, or a simple dress, so to sum it up, Piper found nothing remotely girlish. Piper gave up and told Reyna who looked comfortable in what Piper thought was yoga (or a fatal position) to calm, "Hey Reyna since the isn't anything in your closet that is anything close to what we need, we're going to the Aphrodite Cabin for some resources."

Reyna mumbled something intelligible and got up to go do what she thought was "her doom".

________________________________________________________

When they got to the Aphrodite cabin, Reyna was surprised. Everything wasn't pink, or light blue, or super girly, or gross, no, it was like any other cabin but a bit fancier. The bunks were pushed up against the walls and like Hazel's cabin, that bunk's corner was suited to the user's likes and needs.

Take Drew's part of the room for instance, which was absolutely terrifying for Reyna and was for Piper too when she first saw the transformation but she got used to it after a while, it was so much different (not really though) from the rest of the cabin, she had pictures of "hot" movie stars everywhere and her bunk was made from khaki coloured wood with her own little pink drapes for her bed. The actual mattress was a hot pink (duh), and her pillows were light pink silk with, what Reyna thought, weird embroidery around the edges.

Piper's corner was much more suited for Reyna's liking, the wall was covered with pictures of the Argo II members and they all looked as if having fun. The wall also included people like, Nico DiAngelo, Will Solace, Chiron, Festus the dragon, Reyna herself, and of course, pictures of her and Jason alone without the crew, probably from dates they had. Piper's bed was so much more different from Drew's it was hard to believe it was from the same cabin. Piper's bed was made from a dark-coloured wood, and her mattress was the same electric blue as Jason's eyes, probably why she wanted it too. Her pillows were gifts from Annabeth from her birthday, the pillows were sky grey complementing the mattress's colour. The pillow, like Drew's, was embroidered around the edges, but instead of pretty designs it was handmade by Annabeth with the names of all her friends and objects that were dear in her life, and the ones that died during both wars (for the second titan war Annabeth decided to add Silena Beauregard and Charles Beckendorf since Annabeth thought that they would be great friends if Piper ever got to meet them) Reyna thought this was much better than pretty silk pillows just to show off.

While Reyna was staring at the place in awe, Piper made her way over to the gigantic, enormous closet to find something for Reyna to wear. Piper's siblings were always making fun of her for not being a girly girl type of Aphrodite child. Her cabin mates thought that being a tomboy meant that Piper, she couldn't do typical Aphrodite girl things (they all got bathroom duty since Piper was by far the cabin leader from her role is the Giant War), so Piper wanted to prove that she could do those Aphrodite things, like make somebody more beautiful, and intended to do just that thing to Reyna.

When Piper came back out of the closet, she found Reyna sitting on her bed staring at the pictures of everybody. Piper yelled to get her attention then said, "Hey could you try this in for me?"

"Sure."

"Go change in the bathroom over there" Piper pointed at the cabin's bathrooms.

"Come out when you're done OK?"

"Okay", Reyna said before walking (running) to the bathroom.

________________________________________________________

When Reyna was done in the bathroom she looked at herself in the mirror, "Whoa," she thought to herself, "I actually look pretty!". She then proceeded to walk out of the bathroom and go to Piper.

Piper was laying on her bed waiting for Reyna. When piper heard the door she jumped up to stand. When Reyna walked out of the door Piper froze with her mouth open, "Do I really look that bad?" Reyna asked.

"No of course not, I just didn't know you could look so, so... beautiful "

Reyna really did look beautiful. Reyna was wearing a sleeveless purple dress, that was as dark as her dark purple cape at the bottom so her cape matched perfectly with her dress. She had on 2 armoured blue gloves that were not really gloves, but the covered her wrists and got thinner and thinner as it reached the top part of her hand so that she could loop it around her middle finger. She had on 2 pieces of jewellery, 1 piece of jewellery was a necklace that had a big, circular, dark purple pendant attached, the other piece of jewellery was on her messy-haired head, it was a beautiful crown that wrapped around her forehead and had a large, pale purple jewel in the middle of it. By now calling her a beautiful leader was an understatement, she looked, and was, a War Queen.

 By now calling her a beautiful leader was an understatement, she looked, and was, a War Queen

A/N: s// Totally not freaking cringy at ALL //s