Olive Garden

A/N Hi guys, I'm probably going to be on writer's block soon since I don't have anymore Gachas to go off of. So I need suggestions on what to do and what you want me to do in the comments. Thank you my Greekies!

Disclaimer I only own the fashion designs and hairstyles everything else belongs to Rick Riordan, and I guess Olive Garden too since I'm using their foods

3rd Person P.O.V.

Being the Argo II members minus 1 plus 2 honorary members the group naturally hollered " YEAH LET'S GO!" which turned some heads and earned a few laughs back at camp

*When they got to Olive Garden since I'm too lazy and don't want to write about the car ride, the summary was that Nico decided to fall asleep and everybody cooed at him since he was laying on Will, then everybody almost died when a very angry Nico woke up*

(The seating arrangement is, from left to right, Percy, Annabeth, Jason, Piper, Frank, Hazel, Will, and then Nico. Right now we're on the right side of the table with Frank, Hazel, Will and Nico)

Nico was laying back in his chair threatening to tip over while Will looked at him concerned and worried, Hazel and Frank were just blushing and reverting back to small talk. Nico finally said something, "Ugh, why did I even agree to this? This probably isn't even authentic Italian food! I should know!"

Will then answered a still little worried but more exhausted, "Well to answer your first question, the reason you came was that you couldn't resist my absolute cuteness and puppy dog face when I asked you if we could agree to come" Nico scoffed half-heartedly at this, "and Death Boy, please just enjoy your time with your friends while your still living and not fighting some monster who has the intention of killing you, or on the verge of fading and/or dying. In other words, just relax!

"Sunshine, I can't and never relax. What if something crazy or dangerous happens, you're not a fighter you know ?" Nico turned around and saw a floating menu. "SOMETHING LIKE THAT! WHAT IN HADES IS GOING ON HERE?!"

Will looked at Nico completely confused, poor Frank turned into a bulldog in surprise, instinct, and fear, he went under the table (well he fell on the floor). Hazel just screamed, "Frank where are you?!" and went searching for him.

Frank turned back into a human and said sorry to Hazel. Hazel told Frank, "Don't worry sweetie it's fine, it's a natural instinct and I know all about those", then she turned around to face Nico and asked, "What happened, big brother?"

"This thing happened Hazel, I'M GOING TO DESTROY IT!!!"Nico screeched pulling out his Stygian iron sword

"NO WAIT! NICO DON'T PLEASE!" Annabeth yelled while running from the other side of the table to Nico's side

"Where did you come from?" Nico said harshly at Annabeth. He was still convinced that this place wasn't for demigods and monsters that wanted to kill them.

Annabeth stopped in her tracks and looked at him strangely wondering why Nico was acting this way to her

Will knew why and sighed saying, "Hey Nico, would you please stop being harsh when you're confused"

"You can't make me Will, neither can you make me quiet if that's what you're going to ask," Nico replied.

"Hmm I have an idea on how to make you," Will said in mock thought. Will stood up from his chair and went over to Nico (who was still confused) and kissed him.

Once Nico calmed down he broke the kiss saying, "Fine I give up! I'll quit being harsh" then added to Annabeth who was waiting for them to stop with raised eyebrows, "and why did you tell me to stop trying to destroy that thing floating over there"