Chapter 3

*Mallory's P.O.V*

I ran into Grant when I was going to the bathroom, and he looked really sad I asked him what happened he just told me he would tell me later and I said "Okay." After I got done in the bathroom I went back to the table, Jacob asked me if I could go outside with him for a minute and I said yea, we excused ourselves from the table and went outside.

His face was red...it looked like he had been crying? Jacob told me everything that happened and I didn't know Kaelyn that well, but she didn't tell me she was getting hate.

I haven't told Jacob yet but I've been getting a lot of hate lately, and I've been cutting and I use my foundation to cover them up so that way he wouldn't notice...The newest cuts I've made were when I was in the bathroom and I flenched when he grabbed my wrist to take me outside. People have been tweeting me that I've been using Jacob for the fame, I'm a slut, I should die, etc....

I'm just to afraid to tell Jacob that I've been getting hate. When we were outside he checked my wrist and he started crying again, I ran off Jacob chasing after me, Grant leaving with Kaelyn also starting to chase after me.

I ran back to the hotel and I cut 5 more times because of the hate. Jacob walked in on me cutting Grant behind him along with Kaelyn. I started crying I didn't want them to see me like this especially Jacob. He asked Grant and Kaelyn to leave so we could talk privately, when they left he brought me over to his bed and asked what's been going on I told him that I've been getting hate and I can't take it anymore because it's so extreme.

Jacob hugged me when he stood up while I was still crying, there was a knock on the door and it was Dylan telling him that the show starts in a hour and he has to get ready for sound check and meet and greet. He asked me if I wanted to go and watch him I didn't really want to, so therefore I stayed in our room that we shared and watched t.v.

I got a text from Sierra telling me that she was at Jacob's show and that she wanted to see me before she left to go back to Knoxville. We went to Starbucks and caught up on some stuff before her mom told us to go back to Jacob's show.

The concert just got done, were going back to our hotel room and they told us that we needed to wake up early in the morning because apparently we need to discuss something?