Chapter 6

*Mallory's P.O.V*

Me and Jacob have been a friends for so long, I've kind of starting to like him. Yesterday I kind of blushed a little when he said "I love you more though." But, just a tad. I'm just to scared to tell him because I'm afraid he wouldn't like me back.

Yesterday was hectic because the whole thing with Kaelyn,Grant,and Crystal. I don't really understand why he even brought her on tour to be honest.Oh well, I just want to see Kaelyn happy and Crystal being here isn't gonna do shit.

Now, it's almost time for the 5th show of the tour and I guess after the show I'm going to tell Jacob I like him? I don't know.

*Hours later*

So the show ended, and I'm nervous to tell Jacob, eh oh well. I went up to Jacob and asked him if I could talk to him alone and he said sure so we went to his dressing room thing and I flat out told him I like him, but what I didn't see coming was that he said he liked me back. Literally I was shaking so bad because I mean you get nervous when you tell someone you like them right?

A little later that night everybody went out to eat, Me and Jacob were sitting next to each other and we were texting each other because everybody had there own conversations going with everybody else. Kaelyn was sitting next to me too and she looked at mine and Jacob's messages, but I didn't care she knew I liked him anyways.

Jacob sent me this long paragraph, it was so sweet, at the end it said "So Mallory, will you be my girlfriend?" I texted back "Yes!"

When we got back to the hotel I went to mine and Kaelyn's room and she screamed at me because she read the messages and said "OH MY GOSH MALLORY YOU AND JACOB ARE FINALLY DATING! YES, IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS TO HAPPEN!" So that happened.. I'm glad I'm not back at hell (home) anymore.

*Jacob's POV*

Tonight was when I was going to help Grant ask Kaelyn to be his girlfriend. He was a mess because he knew Kaelyn was probably scared of getting hurt, but we were setting up a fancy dinner for them. Mallory was asleep because she's lazy, but beautiful. My job was to get Kaelyn down here, which shouldn't be hard. She was already in a dress because I told her to wear one, so I just have to go get her now. As I walked I saw her walk out of her room.

"Kaelyn! Let's go!" I hollered at her.

I see Kaelyn walking down I think Alyssa helped her with her make up? I don't know. All I know is that Mallory's still asleep and somehow I'm gonna have to wake her up.

So I walked into Mallory's hotel room that she shares with Kaelyn and told her to wake up which didn't work, then I tried again, still didn't work. I finally said screw it and screamed at her, Mallory's had a long night and she's a heavy sleeper, oh well.