Chapter 9

*Kaelyn's POV*

I woke up in an uncomfortable chair. I tried to get up, but my hands and feet were tied together. A man started walking toward me, and I immediately recognized him as my ex boyfriend, Charlie.

"Hey sweet cheeks. Ready for your punishment?" Punishment? What punishment? He came at me with a knife, cut my leg. I let out a scream and felt tears at my eyes.

I woke up in my bed, Jacob, Mallory, and Grant at my bed.

"Baby, are you okay?!" I hugged Grant, he just came on my bed and hugged me tighter.

"Bad dream," I whisper while looking at Mallory and Jacob. "I'm okay, I think."

All day I thought about that dream. What did it mean? Was I going crazy?

Mallory's P.O.V*

We just got to Atlanta, and I told my mom that I was just got to Atlanta. And my mom and dad don't really care about me, that's why I moved into the Whitesides house.
I got to mine and Kaelyn's hotel room and fell asleep because I was really tired, and I felt really sick.

Jacob's P.O.V*

When we got to the hotel I saw Mallory go up to her hotel room by herself and she slammed the door behind her and I guess she was mad? But even if she was she would've told me.

A/N

I'm sorry it's such a short chapter I've been busy with school!
~ Mallory