About this story

There is a war between two big communities: Blue and Red. Of course, there are some people, that aren't part of these communities- normal people and Whisperers. And this story is in a zombie apocalypse. There will be characters from every season.

These communities have their own brands on their soldiers, Blue got 'B' in a circle and Red got 'R' in the circle. They have it these days mostly on necks, so they could recognize each other quickly, but some of them have it on the arms, too.

Louis, charming 19 years old boy, is from Blue. His mother, Christa, is the leader of Blue. Louis doesn't really like fighting people but his best friend, Marlon, is the opposite. Louis is kind, funny, handsome, but sometimes doesn't really take everything seriously.

Clementine, beautiful, badass 18 years old girl, is from Red. Her father, Lee, is the leader of Red. She's serious, kind, smart and knows how to survive and fight. Her best friends are Violet and Brody.

Christa and Lee were best friends but that changed lots of reasons. And now they hate each other.

One day, Clementine and Louis will find each other and fall in love, even they don't know about who they really are...

WARNING: really bad grammar, swearing, violence, maybe sexual content